+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need pics of Dakota lowered on 20s

Status

Default Need pics of Dakota lowered on 20s

I'm about to order a set of boss 330 wheels and a set of 255/40 tires for my RC r/t but I'm unsure of how much I need to lower the truck? And any advice on the cheapest but best route to take lowering it? Thanks

If you cant stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them! 48th Infantry brigade B. Co 1/121st

Black Beauty

Status

On 20" before being lowered.

On 20" after being lowered with a Hotchkis TVS Kit
    53mm TB, M1, Spintech Mids/Exhaust, Full Hotchkis TVS and 20" Reps... More to come.

Instagram https://instagram.com/canadian_rt/
    2014 Ram 5.7 - DD
    01 Dakota R/T - Casually Driven
    90 Ram 318 - Show Truck

Status

whered u find the 330s? i kno sumbody that needs one. i got pics of my old 97 xcab 3/5 dropped on 330s but cant post em here from my phone. ill email em to ya if u post an address.
    99 Rango SLT 5.9 3rd row leather rear air family hauler
    95 Kota 20in Boss 330s 200k plus miles Daily Driver just tryin to keep it clean... Y code deficiency club Gen2 honorary member

Quote Originally Posted by Pete102580 View Post
    i think it's funny as shit only because my views on public safety are trumped by my distaste for law enforcement & government.

Panty Dropper

Status

2" western chassis lower control arms and 3" blocks in the rear with a R55 tire is a good stance. low with very little if any rub.
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

Status

My sig pic

Status

That's not bad at all for stock height! I was afraid of have to install wheels tires and lowering all at once but if I can install just wheels and then wait a month and install lowering kit that'll be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Connery23 View Post
    On 20" before being lowered.

On 20" after being lowered with a Hotchkis TVS Kit

If you cant stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front of them! 48th Infantry brigade B. Co 1/121st

Status

I found the 330s for $780 on eBay and my email is chazkline44@yahoo.com

Status

sent
    99 Rango SLT 5.9 3rd row leather rear air family hauler
    95 Kota 20in Boss 330s 200k plus miles Daily Driver just tryin to keep it clean... Y code deficiency club Gen2 honorary member

Quote Originally Posted by Pete102580 View Post
    i think it's funny as shit only because my views on public safety are trumped by my distaste for law enforcement & government.

+ Reply to Thread