+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mt2500 cartridges ( help )

Status

Question mt2500 cartridges ( help )

recently picked up a used scanner for cheap and it came with three cartridges and three keys, one of the personality keys was k13, i was told i might need a k13a, and the three cartridges being a primary domestic up to 96, a fast track up to 95/96, and an abs cartridge up to 96....

i have a 98 r/t so i need to update.... ive called snap on and they have discontinued the scanner, the cartridges and have gotten rid of all the part numbers.... so now im lost looking for something... but what?

i want to be able to set my fuel sync and read all my sensors, and get the most out of this machine, i see cartridges on ebay and online everywhere but have been told there are some fakes...

what do i need to make this work? i know there is a thread about this, and someone mentioned a domestic through your year truck, and a k13, k13a key.

can anyone verify? does anyone have part numbers,... updated proms, or cartridges they are willing to sell?

thanks well in advanced
    ryan
    3"drop lca, tubular uppers, qa1 coilovers on all corners, parallel 4 link with panhard, gc tank relocated to spare location between rails, walbro 255, hotchkis front sway, srt4 seats, manual sunroof, stereo, dual 3" exhaust with electric cutouts,

Status

By being impatient just bumping
    3"drop lca, tubular uppers, qa1 coilovers on all corners, parallel 4 link with panhard, gc tank relocated to spare location between rails, walbro 255, hotchkis front sway, srt4 seats, manual sunroof, stereo, dual 3" exhaust with electric cutouts,

Status

bump

Status

You will need new cartiges for your year truck and a 13a key, Ebay is your only option...Look for a seller with a lot of 100% feed back.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status

thanks man will do

+ Reply to Thread