+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roll Pans, SCT X3, other misc.

Default Roll Pans, SCT X3, other misc.

Putting this is in feelers now cause no pics. I will start the pic taking process soon. Shipping prices can be calculated on bigger items once they are boxed and ready. Unless it says shipped next to price prices do no include shipping.

1.) Street Scene Gen 2 roll pan (with hump) ... Painted White and flawless - $200 obo
    2.) Cuda pan with tips (I never unwrapped from when I bought) - $500 obo
    3.) Brand New SCT X3 with 5 unlocks - $330 shipped obo
    4.) K&N Air filter part number E-1796 - BNIB - $45 shipped
    5.) Innovative Heat Seat Heaters from autowarm.com - they come with switches and the whole nine yards, very nice units. - $150 shipped
    6.) Chrome Hotchkis Ubolts & plates - these were very expensive to get done. SOLD!!!!
    7.) Split Second narrow band AF gauge - it was the best narrow band gauge made IMO. $65 shipped
    8.) Split Second VC2 voltage clamp. If you are still running a supercharger without SCT this is a map voltage clamp. $40 shipped
    9.) MSD 8910 tach adapter (keeps the msd softcode away) - BNIB - $30 shipped
    10.) Mallory fuel pressure regulator - 4305M - $75 shipped
    11.) MSD retard know - just the knob if yours is old looking - NEW - $10 shipped
    12.) Super white headlights I ordered from Japan (not china) - The only bitch was I didnt realize they had blue glass (would look good on blue or black truck). 9007 replacements. Light was supposed to be same hue as 4350 HID. SO much less yellow than even silver stars. SOLD!!!
    More to come I am sure.
    Last edited by WhiteRT; 10-06-2014 at 09:43 PM.

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

Status

Package deal for cuda pan (NO tips), seat heaters, and just the hotchkis plates (no bolts)
    HI. I like beer, burnouts, and boobies...

Quote Originally Posted by dakrt23 View Post
    Package deal for cuda pan (NO tips), seat heaters, and just the hotchkis plates (no bolts)
    A guy named john says he wants the hotchkis stuff - if not we can talk but I am trying to get all this gone as I dont have the space to store it. If we can find a taker for the tips I would be willing and we can talk a price. Lets see what john has to say and go from there

Todd

Labor of love

Status

Still interested in the cuda rollpan....... Lol
    98 Dakota R/T DA brought back to life.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaNdaytona View Post
    Still interested in the cuda rollpan....... Lol
    OH Shit - I remembered asked about it months ago but couldnt remember who cause I deleted PMs.

I will give you first shot as you asked a long long time ago, just to be fair.

I will have to open the box and get pics for you - I never have personally opened it up all the way since I bought it in 2008.

I have officially abandon the cuda pan as of today - I have a custom roll pan being made right now.

Todd

Status

interested in the head light bulbs

I'm interested in the Gen 2 roll pan. Ebay has it for $198 free shipping. Can you cut me a deal? http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-04-Dodge-...ht_1677wt_1310
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterDak View Post
    interested in the head light bulbs
    Ok I can take a photo Monday they are at my shop

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier79 View Post
    I'm interested in the Gen 2 roll pan. Ebay has it for $198 free shipping. Can you cut me a deal? http://www.ebay.com/itm/97-04-Dodge-...ht_1677wt_1310
    I was thinking it would be a good deal for someone with a white truck saves 150 or so painting it so then it's a good deal. Let me see if a white truck needs it if not then we can work something out

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dakrt23 View Post
    Buy his hotchkis chrome bolts and I'll give you $30 bucks for your hotchkis standard ubolts!

Status

Got the bulbs today. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread