+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SCT Stage 2 Help

Question SCT Stage 2 Help

I ordered and installed my stage 2 tune from hemifever (can tune) I have a supercharger,cam,heads,headers and exhaust and 60# injectors. I loaded my tune which was called blower-v60 or something i believe. The problem i am having is it would start an idle hard when i didnt have the supercharger on if i held the gas to the wood while cranking. We put the supercharger on and now we cant even get it to start at all. I can smell the gas... so i am gonna change plugs and oil just encase of contamination but does anyone have anyone have any experience on this?

OG DRTC

Status

Need to be talking to Sean about this, not the forum.

Status
    Blog Entries

Yes contact Tuner , you may have a corrupt file or your spam ware could have messed it up I had that issue once my tuner knew right away and fixed the issue . Email , call contact your tuner and give him a chance to fix it before going on here .

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

Question

ok and update.... we pulled the fuel rails and hit the key to make sure none of the injectors are stuck open. They all worked correctly, we noticed that the plugs had a lot of fuel on them.Then we put my old injectors in. We got it to run and idle but it was kinda rough. After a while the tone of the truck changed and it shut off. We could get it to start and stay running if we pulled the fuel relay out but as soon as we put it in it would die... Anyone got any ideas? Is the timing still to far out?

OG DRTC

Status

Have you talked to Sean about the tune yet?

Not yet I am going to try to email him today

Sounds like the problems I had while trying to get the wiring right on my 2 bar map. But with everyone else I would talk to the tuner.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert
    Nope. No engineers here. We're all just a buncha dum red neck monkeys scratching our asses and flinging poo at each other, wondering why our magnums are slow, expensive, and can't get good MPGs

+ Reply to Thread