+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome to Division 1

Hey everybody, I'm back.. Man this place has changed since I last checked it Anyhow I'm Jeff, live down here in VA Beach still for those that remember me. Truck is back up and running pretty good, still got to do some top end tuning on it, gettin some spark knock but just havent had time to take it back to the shop (wifey just had our 1st baby, so busy with my lil motor head in training) Anyways glad to see DRTC is alive and kickn again!!

damn,does not seem like too many of us in the northeast.
    either that or nobody posts here.

Status

There's quite a few of us actually. You'll see activity in here before the Cecil meets and Carlisle usually. Won't be much otherwise.
    03 CC 4.7 NV3500

yeah,i have been following the cecil spring meet,but i dont know if my truck will be running by then.
    crossing my fingers for carlisle.

Default New to Div 1, upstate New York area

So I had realized that when I bought my 99 Blue CC R/T a year and half ago I instantly joined this site, but never posted a message on the Div 1 section.

So yeah, found my truck for a steal and after a year of driving her I heard some floating in the valves . So 6 months or so ago I pulled the motor and tranny. Did a complete rebuild of both and doing some body modifications etc etc.

I hope to have her back on the road by mid may or so

Also wanted to know if there was any R/Ts in the dutchess or orange county area of NY. I know of a couple a red one thats over in fishkill, a black one that used to be owned by this guy I know and a yellow one I've only seen once.

So wheres everyone at??

anyways hope everyone is doing good and got the trucks ready for R/T meet in PA this summer

Hey first post in the Div 1 section. I just got my 2000 red cc r/t about 3 months ago. Look forward to everyones knowledge on here for where to begin with making it MY R/T. Also looking for info on how to become a paid member. That decal on my truck just has to happen. LoL!

---Under Construction---

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Piranhaman77 View Post
    Hey first post in the Div 1 section. I just got my 2000 red cc r/t about 3 months ago. Look forward to everyones knowledge on here for where to begin with making it MY R/T. Also looking for info on how to become a paid member. That decal on my truck just has to happen. LoL!
    hey where in jersey are you from. A lot of new jersey members are popping up

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

South Jersey. Just outside vineland in franklinville

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MotorH3ADZ~99 R/T View Post
    So I had realized that when I bought my 99 Blue CC R/T a year and half ago I instantly joined this site, but never posted a message on the Div 1 section.

So yeah, found my truck for a steal and after a year of driving her I heard some floating in the valves . So 6 months or so ago I pulled the motor and tranny. Did a complete rebuild of both and doing some body modifications etc etc.

I hope to have her back on the road by mid may or so

Also wanted to know if there was any R/Ts in the dutchess or orange county area of NY. I know of a couple a red one thats over in fishkill, a black one that used to be owned by this guy I know and a yellow one I've only seen once.

So wheres everyone at??

anyways hope everyone is doing good and got the trucks ready for R/T meet in PA this summer
    Dutchess County here! Just bought a black CC a week ago. I'm in Dover Plains if ya know where that is.

2003 CC R/T - Stock
    1993 Ram W250, Cummins - Tuned VE pump, BD Fuel Pin, 3,200 RPM Gov. Spring, Flo-Pro turbo-back 4" Exhaust, Custom "Blurple-Beer"/White paint, BD 16cm turbo exhaust housing

Status

Also, if the yellow one you saw had a blue stripe, might be another guy I saw on a tire thread earlier. Can't remember his name off the top of my head. Theres a silver CC in Poughkeepsie, and a red Durango R/T (what a joke!) somewhere near Millbrook

2003 CC R/T - Stock
    1993 Ram W250, Cummins - Tuned VE pump, BD Fuel Pin, 3,200 RPM Gov. Spring, Flo-Pro turbo-back 4" Exhaust, Custom "Blurple-Beer"/White paint, BD 16cm turbo exhaust housing

ive seen the silver one in PK i live in pleasant valley actually.. mines intense blue planning to be on the road by mid may the latest. and never seen the red durango
    I may of seen your black one before tho.. i remember seeing one out near the walmart in Fishkill, looked like Paul Teals old R/T that he sold to bordon... dunno if thats yours or if that truck is still around. I know when paul had it, it was the fastest R/T in the NE
    Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD; You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MotorH3ADZ~99 R/T View Post
    ive seen the silver one in PK i live in pleasant valley actually.. mines intense blue planning to be on the road by mid may the latest. and never seen the red durango
    I may of seen your black one before tho.. i remember seeing one out near the walmart in Fishkill, looked like Paul Teals old R/T that he sold to bordon... dunno if thats yours or if that truck is still around. I know when paul had it, it was the fastest R/T in the NE
    I had it at the Fishkill Wallyworld last week Thursday night. I had just come home with the truck from Maryland. It's definately not Paul's truck. This things a stocker other than the rear end. I didn't know Paul had an R/T. I've seen his SRT8 GC, the black cummins, and a couple other of his cummins creations. Can't wait to see you around though. I don't know if you go to Dover too often, but I'm about 25 minutes out from Pleasant Valley

2003 CC R/T - Stock

Status

Default New Member from Braintree, MA

I have a twin turbo Dakota R/T. Bought it at an auction in 2000 and it has been a work in process ever since. Started out with some bolt on parts, then went to a Vortec Supercharger...sold that and went with 2 turbos.

Runs 123MPH in 1/4, but can't launch good........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2