+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 51 to 67 of 67

Thread: i hate honda civics

  1. #51


    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Holy crap that was hard to read. Get some punctuation and take a breath!

  2. #52
    02 R/T KOTA's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TRINITY, FL
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Oh yeah i know they can make some power with a turbo or a s/c but put the same equivalent in a V8 & of course you gonna get more power cause of the cubic inches. Get away from the Rice & build a SRT4 or a S/C / turbo Cobalt. they are some real ass Kicking 4bangers. keep AMERICA STRONG I had a supra but with all that's going on i'll never BUY a import again ! not because the're not good cars but because I LOVE my Country & just trying to do my part!!!! may sound Dump to some but that's what i think.

  3. #53

    Default

    well bud i support my country i leave for basic training april 14th for the navy, i am 22 years old and not gonna go in dept over a boosted 4 banger when what i got is paid for. and the banks making bad loans to people who wanted to live outside of thier means is one of the reasons this country is in the shape that it is in now. But i would much rather have a all motor car that will put down just over 200hp at the wheels in a 2500 pound car, than a boosted 500hp car after you sink thousands into it and still have a car payment, just dont make sense to me im happy with my civic its a blast to drive and easy on gas. the only reason i put the motor in in my civic is so i could have somethin with AC and dependable to drive, and leave my RT at home and keep it nice because i really dont intend on gettin rid of it, and plus im not gonna take it to norfolk and let it get stolen or tore up, seein how i will prolly end up stationed there, and plus all the odd and end parts that i needed to do my swap come from american owned companys, like the local advance, and a company in cal called JHP. I wasnt paddin some guys pocket over seas. but i reckon its to eaches own i like my paid for civic that i have just over a grand into the motor, and i only paid $1400 for the car as dd. and after its all said and done with i will have less than 2 grand in the motor which is one hell of a budget build and fun to drive and still gets 35mpg i would think that would be money well spent.

  4. #54

    DRTC #311

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    what makes you think you'll get stationed at norfolk?

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    well bud i support my country i leave for basic training april 14th for the navy, i am 22 years old and not gonna go in dept over a boosted 4 banger when what i got is paid for. and the banks making bad loans to people who wanted to live outside of thier means is one of the reasons this country is in the shape that it is in now. But i would much rather have a all motor car that will put down just over 200hp at the wheels in a 2500 pound car, than a boosted 500hp car after you sink thousands into it and still have a car payment, just dont make sense to me im happy with my civic its a blast to drive and easy on gas. the only reason i put the motor in in my civic is so i could have somethin with AC and dependable to drive, and leave my RT at home and keep it nice because i really dont intend on gettin rid of it, and plus im not gonna take it to norfolk and let it get stolen or tore up, seein how i will prolly end up stationed there, and plus all the odd and end parts that i needed to do my swap come from american owned companys, like the local advance, and a company in cal called JHP. I wasnt paddin some guys pocket over seas. but i reckon its to eaches own i like my paid for civic that i have just over a grand into the motor, and i only paid $1400 for the car as dd. and after its all said and done with i will have less than 2 grand in the motor which is one hell of a budget build and fun to drive and still gets 35mpg i would think that would be money well spent.
    Ok... one navy guy to another.... use a period or two. Break up that long, long ass paragraph please. On a good note... what rate are you goin in as?


    /end thread jack
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

  6. #56

    Default

    im gonna try EOD, i know its gonna be hard, and take alot of determination and hard work. but its time for me to get out of this small ass town, and apply myself, and make something of my life. I got to pass a pst test befor i leave while in the dep program.

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    im gonna try EOD, i know its gonna be hard, and take alot of determination and hard work. but its time for me to get out of this small ass town, and apply myself, and make something of my life. I got to pass a pst test befor i leave while in the dep program.
    PRT? It's easy as shit. If you don't make EOD, try to go up for engineman. I fuckin' love my job. Just what ever you do, don't, I say again, DON"T EVER GO TO AN MCM
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

  8. #58

    Default

    a pst test is a test all spec ops guys in the dep program must pass befor basic, its a swim, pushups, situps, pullups, and a run. its pretty easy just tryin to get in shape, after bein out of school for 4 years is hard. so whats wrong with mcm.

  9. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    a pst test is a test all spec ops guys in the dep program must pass befor basic, its a swim, pushups, situps, pullups, and a run. its pretty easy just tryin to get in shape, after bein out of school for 4 years is hard. so whats wrong with mcm.
    Small crew, LONG ass hours, people hold alot of jobs ( ex. I'm an e3 and I'm a crane opp, winch opp, small boat coxswin and boat engineer, Aux machine and Main machine room Opp, as well as a water king). Thats ALOT of stuff to worry about lol.
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

  10. #60
    02 R/T KOTA's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    TRINITY, FL
    Posts
    152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    well bud i support my country i leave for basic training april 14th for the navy, i am 22 years old and not gonna go in dept over a boosted 4 banger when what i got is paid for. and the banks making bad loans to people who wanted to live outside of thier means is one of the reasons this country is in the shape that it is in now. But i would much rather have a all motor car that will put down just over 200hp at the wheels in a 2500 pound car, than a boosted 500hp car after you sink thousands into it and still have a car payment, just dont make sense to me im happy with my civic its a blast to drive and easy on gas. the only reason i put the motor in in my civic is so i could have somethin with AC and dependable to drive, and leave my RT at home and keep it nice because i really dont intend on gettin rid of it, and plus im not gonna take it to norfolk and let it get stolen or tore up, seein how i will prolly end up stationed there, and plus all the odd and end parts that i needed to do my swap come from american owned companys, like the local advance, and a company in cal called JHP. I wasnt paddin some guys pocket over seas. but i reckon its to eaches own i like my paid for civic that i have just over a grand into the motor, and i only paid $1400 for the car as dd. and after its all said and done with i will have less than 2 grand in the motor which is one hell of a budget build and fun to drive and still gets 35mpg i would think that would be money well spent.
    First of all my name isn't Bud, i don't know who told you that. and second i sure would hate to read something when you decide to go (indepth) about something ! YOU better get some thicker skin cause you took that way to personal. IT was MY opinion & wasn't ment to offend anyone & your statement went way off the deep end bro,chill out a little, I guess at 22 you get bent out easily ! anyway Goodluck & stay safe on your tour.

  11. #61

    Default

    i hear ya man so you havent been in long, only bein a e3. that is alot to worry about, is that a rate you can pick up rank quick.

  12. #62

    DRTC #311

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Poet View Post
    I'm an e3
    lol, i've been out too long... i thought those were service stripes, yikes!

  13. #63
    bad360rt's Avatar
    R/Tless...for now

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    im gonna try EOD, i know its gonna be hard, and take alot of determination and hard work. but its time for me to get out of this small ass town, and apply myself, and make something of my life. I got to pass a pst test befor i leave while in the dep program.
    Do you have a guaranteed A school, or are you coming in undesignated? I was in for nine years, electronic intelligence, CTT1(AW).

    -Dave-
    '01 QC 4x4 33s
    '98 RC V6

  14. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete102580 View Post
    lol, i've been out too long... i thought those were service stripes, yikes!
    I get my service stripe in 2 years. 4 years is a stripe. And yeah... I'm a 2 year e3. It's complicated, but got drug into something and then dicked over. Captins mast stucks... don't do it
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

  15. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ab2003rt View Post
    i hear ya man so you havent been in long, only bein a e3. that is alot to worry about, is that a rate you can pick up rank quick.
    I picked it up quick because I'm a wrench turner. I'm not bitchin, I love my job. I do just about everything in my rate from playin in the small boat to ac to diesel engines. If you like workin for a living, you like challange, and you enjoy getting down and dirty, go EN.

    Just my .02
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

  16. #66

    DRTC #311

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    4,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior Poet View Post
    I get my service stripe in 2 years. 4 years is a stripe. And yeah... I'm a 2 year e3. It's complicated, but got drug into something and then dicked over. Captins mast stucks... don't do it
    Where I'm from: damn near everyone is still an e3 at the two year mark. I would hate to be surrounded by NCO's that don't know their ass from their forehead because they ran through the ranks too quickly and were promoted without aquiring the proper amount of leadership skills.

    Don't worry about njp... Theres people that get punished, and theres people that don't get caught. I bet you'll have your witts about you next time and whatever mistake you made to leave yourself volunerable wont happen again.

    pete

  17. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete102580 View Post
    Where I'm from: damn near everyone is still an e3 at the two year mark. I would hate to be surrounded by NCO's that don't know their ass from their forehead because they ran through the ranks too quickly and were promoted without aquiring the proper amount of leadership skills.

    Don't worry about njp... Theres people that get punished, and theres people that don't get caught. I bet you'll have your witts about you next time and whatever mistake you made to leave yourself volunerable wont happen again.

    pete
    What dicked me is that I got frocked right out of A school for top grad.... then got busted. Long story short, I've never got off the shit list. Doin what I can though, you can't let the little shit slow you down in this fast paced lift. There is always march to make it back
    92 rc lb 5.2/518 ( white n primer play toy)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •