+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: i hate honda civics

D-Shiznit

Status

Default i hate honda civics

so i am cruising through town yesterday, and i pull up beside some beat up ass honda civic at a stop light. of course the guy has fart exhaust on it and thinks he is driving a viper. the light turns green amd i just ease off, drivin normal and this guy is all jumpin at me and revin up.

we get to the next stop light and this guy is revin up so hard it sounds like he is about to throw a rod through his tiny lil block. its gets annoying, so when the light turned green i put her in first roasted the tires, got a lil squirrely, and let off, leaving two fresh black marks for about 30 yards.

he backed off.

Blown and Squirted

Status

You posted in the autocross forum, probably the only thing he could beat you at.

'99 R/T- MSIIextra fuel/spark/idle, ZCP mx422 supercharged, ZCP Tbrake 727, PPC 10" 3800, 4.10, (\/) Headers, 2.5" Duals, Truetrac, Boyd Timeless 6's, Hotchkis TVS.
    Z Code Performance Website

me and u both my man i hate those dam cars so over played and dam get a straight body for once.. whats with the dents and fart cans??? most of the time they look like they were crushed up like a soda can.....

MMC RETIRED!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BAdassR/T View Post
    whats with the dents and fart cans??? most of the time they look like they were crushed up like a soda can.....
    sounds like my beater.....
    1999 DAP CC Dakota-mild/heavy mod
    14.2 Bremerton Raceway `05 NATS

2006 Magnum SRT8
    1 of 555 Brilliant Siver

Mommy mobile

2004 Dodge Caravan SXT

BEATER:
    1991 Honda Civic DX4dr sold at a profit!!

Needs more boost

Status

Tell us how you really feel....

Although i do still have the stock exhaust on mine... and a 3 inch cutout for when its go time.

I must admit 99% of the honda owners do give me a bad name.
    --Justin
    ----------------------------------------
    '87 Ramcharger 360 swap and 35s

'06 300C SRT-8 Diablo 93 oct, 176 t-stat, no cats 12.3@113

'00 Dakota R/T Prev: 386whp/425tq 11.73@115.8 NOW: Under the knife

least you have them doin that, i cant get them to do crap around here, theyll do it to everyone else but when i pull up it stops, even a cobra wouldnt.
    Brad
    00 CC IB sport 360
    98 RC white sport mildly worked v6, used as a truck!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BAdassR/T View Post
    me and u both my man i hate those dam cars so over played and dam get a straight body for once.. whats with the dents and fart cans??? most of the time they look like they were crushed up like a soda can.....
    Yea I do have to admit they mostly sounds like shit but they run forever. I have 260,000 miles on my beater and she is still running strong. Knock on wood....

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 03DakR/T View Post
    so i am cruising through town yesterday, and i pull up beside some beat up ass honda civic at a stop light.
    Hey 03 Dak where are you in NC?

Prefers DSMs over R/Ts

Status

I sold my Civic yesterday

Atleast I got $1150 cash for ya

MMC RETIRED!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by vinsrt View Post
    Yea I do have to admit they mostly sounds like shit but they run forever. I have 260,000 miles on my beater and she is still running strong. Knock on wood....
    hehe... so does mine.... guy at the SMOG nazi station was impressed at the number s it blew for so many miles (257K)

2006 Magnum SRT8
    1 of 555 Brilliant Siver

Mommy mobile

2004 Dodge Caravan SXT

BEATER:

D-Shiznit

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DartBoy01 View Post
    Hey 03 Dak where are you in NC?
    im in oxford man, its like almost an hour from raliegh, 45 mins with no traffic. where you at?

Status

I'm in Mooresville, that's a good ways away from where I'm at.

D-Shiznit

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DartBoy01 View Post
    I'm in Mooresville, that's a good ways away from where I'm at.
    yeah that is a good ways away. my aunt used to live kinda near there, at lake norman

Status

Quote Originally Posted by razman131 View Post
    hehe... so does mine.... guy at the SMOG nazi station was impressed at the number s it blew for so many miles (257K)
    Haha yea it's nice having them cars for ever day drivers... at least I never have to worry about them not starting at 5 in the morning when I go to work. The only bad thing is that all of the kids around my area watch too many fast in the furious movies and think everyone civic has $10,000 worth of shit in the car. My car has been broken into 2 times for nothing really...

MMC RETIRED!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by vinsrt View Post
    Haha yea it's nice having them cars for ever day drivers... My car has been broken into 2 times for nothing really...
    i dont even lock mine..... it looks like a$$ and i dont care as long as it runs....

2006 Magnum SRT8
    1 of 555 Brilliant Siver

Mommy mobile

2004 Dodge Caravan SXT

BEATER:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by razman131 View Post
    i dont even lock mine..... it looks like a$$ and i dont care as long as it runs....
    Haha yea I think my car is slowly turning into that. Ever since I got the R/T I don't really care what happens to the car...

Yea Those Hondas Are Annoying As Crap My Brother Owns One Lol, But Its Ran Forever!

04 FR 4.7 Stampede Edition (r.i.p)
    03 FR R/T Stampede Edition
    11 Charger 3.6 Rallye

Status

ye friend got an eclipse and has got pulled over so many times by the cops, plus its slow as shit my aunts chrysler mini van would seriously give it a run. Everyone always wants to race him and its pretty funny cuz he gets dusted off every time. I remember when we saw a lambo pull up at a red light that wanted to race him lmao...... I dont know whats wrong with his car but the exhaust is super loud, and I keep tellin him to get it looked at but he doesnt.

Status

I had a few people tring me the other week. I just bought an 06 impala ss with the 5.3 A guy in an acura rsx or whatever it is tried testing me, had to put him in is place. Noone really messes with me while im driving the R/T.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SniperRT01 View Post
    I had a few people tring me the other week. I just bought an 06 impala ss with the 5.3 A guy in an acura rsx or whatever it is tried testing me, had to put him in is place. Noone really messes with me while im driving the R/T.
    Ditto...and that annoys me haha
    Andrew
    1999 IB RC R/T
    TKO600

Status

Well i did have someone i raced the other week, me and this kid were planning on running since last summer and finally did it. He has an 05 or 06 Ram GTX with the Hemi, cold air kit diablo tune, mid length headers and exhaulst, and a 75 shot against my R/T. When i showed up on my M&H's on the rear and my stock rims and tires up front he wanted a truck lenth. Its not my fault I showed up ready to race. So anyway after bickering for 10 minutes i gave in and said ok id give up one truck lenth just to shut him up and get the race started. long story short i ended up giving him 2 lenths and only loosing by a half a truck. Theres video of it, when my friend puts it on his site ill post it.

gen III traitor

Status

I hate them too but it kinda sucks when my best friend has a 10 sec na hatch and the other has a 11 second one.

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    Part your red sport out and buy a gen 2. Problem solved.

Send Lawyers Guns & Money

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SniperRT01 View Post
    Well i did have someone i raced the other week, me and this kid were planning on running since last summer and finally did it. He has an 05 or 06 Ram GTX with the Hemi, cold air kit diablo tune, mid length headers and exhaulst, and a 75 shot against my R/T. When i showed up on my M&H's on the rear and my stock rims and tires up front he wanted a truck lenth. Its not my fault I showed up ready to race. So anyway after bickering for 10 minutes i gave in and said ok id give up one truck lenth just to shut him up and get the race started. long story short i ended up giving him 2 lenths and only loosing by a half a truck. Theres video of it, when my friend puts it on his site ill post it.
    Man, you don't know how to negotiate. If his shit is fast, he doesn't need a truck. If his shit is slow, why bother racing him? He should be ashamed to ask for anything but a fair, even start!!!
    Alan Short
    D.R.T.C. #15

Quote Originally Posted by grapejuice1998 View Post
    Man, you don't know how to negotiate. If his shit is fast, he doesn't need a truck. If his shit is slow, why bother racing him? He should be ashamed to ask for anything but a fair, even start!!!
    +1

Run what ya brung, hope ya brought enough

Only got 4 kill stories...

1. Nissan Sentra SER-V - Buddy talking shit
    2. 99' Mustang GT 5 Speed ( bone stock) - Track kill
    3. Hemi Daytona Ram sigle cab - Raped at the track
    4. Wife's Camaro V6 - Don't ask
    Last edited by Warrior Poet; 11-19-2009 at 11:56 PM.
    98 da ccrt
    95 rcsb 5.9/ax15

no lie. i love civics. i've had quite a few to so the least and they were all pretty clean and quick. just because people give the car a bad name don't mean you have to flame on the decent ones. i mean i know people who give these trucks a bad name. hell i've had 3-4 that showed some mid 13 time slips. and my buddy just finished up his 300whp del sol. little 1.6 single slammer turbo, and it did that without the spray. they can be quick but there are def some people that gives them a bad name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast