+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bosch fuel injectors

Default Bosch fuel injectors

I'm swapping to an M1 intake and after I pulled the stock intake, I removed the injectors/rails. I found I have mismatch injector brands, I have 4 Chrysler 53031740AA and 4 31G016B9321 (brand unknown). I want to go with 8 new or refurbished injectors, all of the same brand, LOL. I found a set of 8 Bosch 0280155934 and they are listed as a direct replacement for Chrysler 53031740AA injector. Specs are 43.5 psi / 3 bar, 22.1lbs per hr. I'm putting out 280 rwhp and I figure around 300 rwhp when I add the M1 intake (and have it tuned), I also plan to step up the cam 208 @ .050 . to 224 this summer. I don't really need 22lbs injectors at this point, but will it be fine to run these? Oh, they are EV6 connectors (I have a 2001).
    Last edited by musky mike; 01-05-2022 at 05:20 PM.

Status

Why not upgrade to 4 hole ford 24lbs ? Might as well

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    Why not upgrade to 4 hole ford 24lbs ? Might as well
    Thought there was a debate on 4 hole versus 1 hole, that the 4 hole didn't make a difference because of how high the injector sat in the intake port. That the 4 hole sprayed the sides of the injection port, so didn't help with atomization.

I killed Goose

Status

https://www.fiveomotorsport.com/dodg...jectors-bosch/

I'd go with the 4 hole if you're replacing them. I doubt they make a difference but they sit far enough down in the injector boss that the 25 degree spray pattern srays into the intake track cleanly.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

I ordered 8 Bosch fuel injectors and they sent 8 Chrysler fuel injectors 53031740AA. Are the Chrysler fuel injectors made by Bosch?

Found the answer, one side has a Chrysler part number and the other side has a Bosch part number (on the injector). Guess they are the same.
    Last edited by musky mike; 01-10-2022 at 11:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread