HiPoTek has Dakota ’97-04 Transmission Crossmembers for the following transmissions: Viper T56 and Magnum T56 transmissions; 904/727; and the A500/A518 42/44/46RE/RH.

From time-to-time people have been looking for a transmission crossmember for a transmission other than those listed. I have fabricated the crossmember for them, with the understanding that they may need to finish the poly mount platform themselves. Without the actual parts to mock up from, I cannot accurately locate the poly mount platform on the crossbar. Some have asked that I just tack weld a mount portion that they feel may work, and, if they find it doesn’t, they can modify the poly mount platform themselves. I have done this before with my original fixture, but was limited where the crossbar could be positioned. This new fixture allows the crossbar to be located most anywhere within the frame mounting brackets.

The pictured crossmember caused me to make the new fixture, that wasn’t possible with the old fixture. If I remember correctly, this customer is using a GM T56 with a different poly mount platform position. It incorporates the HiPoTek X-Brace mounting tabs as well. It is not powder coated since it may require modification from the customer for the poly mount platform.

If anyone is interested in such a set-up, they can contact HiPoTek at the following email address. richard@hi-potek.com