+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sidewinder Rims

Default Sidewinder Rims

Has anyone seen or run the Viper Sidewinder rims on their Dakota? I'm still going to keep the stock R/T rims but I love the look of the sidewinder rims. Not quite sure how they'd fit on the front/back or if spacers would be required so they fully clear and don't rub.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 RC RT Black

I gots to have mo'par-ts!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbcvt View Post
    Has anyone seen or run the Viper Sidewinder rims on their Dakota? I'm still going to keep the stock R/T rims but I love the look of the sidewinder rims. Not quite sure how they'd fit on the front/back or if spacers would be required so they fully clear and don't rub.
    Super late response I know (I'm bored - ask me if I care...) but luchbox aka Brian Akers is running these and they look nothing short of incredible

https://www.facebook.com/10001027384...9298505422601/
    https://www.facebook.com/muscletrucks/photos/a.160137784175276/992306230958423/?__cft__[0]=AZU5RFfygyVQOQ0UoTM-jg1EqPgHambarwG_412vmmrFv5dBABl7Y4Vqy8-KQw7oxkMSCNNGr9mIGfCitiG9VvEEBPOat9FAORHMkzClUfvua c_9pqzqQ5Kdj4-LRlSbVBXUZCpcFp6QHQRoFxesC0GvnXjGKjXOTmo4H3bZVEYEY g&__tn__=-UK-R

1999 R/T CC Flame Red (what's left of the paint)
    //SHAKER// 408 Forged // TKO600 5spd // Spintech-Mids // HiPoTek 106 LOPEYCAM // FRP Tuned //

Hell Yeah!!!! Exactly what I was looking for! I could have sworn I seen them before on a Dakota. Thanks for digging that up. They look awesome!

By the way, your truck sure made some great runs on the dyno. Love seeing a project turn out with great results. 450HP on a 408 is awesome.
    1998 RC RT Black

I gots to have mo'par-ts!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbcvt View Post
    Hell Yeah!!!! Exactly what I was looking for! I could have sworn I seen them before on a Dakota. Thanks for digging that up. They look awesome!

By the way, your truck sure made some great runs on the dyno. Love seeing a project turn out with great results. 450HP on a 408 is awesome.
    Haha no problem, those wheels are amazing almost make me want to trade in the rattler's...almost I'm a sucker for a good 5 spoke!

Yeah thanks, real happy how the truck performed I think all that work I did on the heads really paid off nicely.

Those wheels look nice! I'll show this to my friend for his new R/T project. He ordered a new set of tires from 4Wheelonline and he thought of getting a new set of wheels as well.

Status

What brand and size tires are on your truck?

+ Reply to Thread