+ Reply to Thread

Thread: flying ryan or someone who can contact him

Default flying ryan or someone who can contact him

I am trying to buy a set of your port plates. The proceed to checkout button does not work. I also do not want to use PayPal. Please email me @gmail.com

thanks!
    Last edited by jmaack727; 05-18-2021 at 10:15 PM.

Status

Ive heard hes been crazy busy

Status

Go on his FB page , it’s much easier

Status

Friend him on Facebook, he replies to PM's pretty quick. Way quicker than Emails. He is crazy busy and like everything else has supply chain issues with somethings backordered.
    Mike Williams

98 DA RC GrapeJuice
    99 BLK CC (Buy Back)
    00 BLK RC ProCharged -Hotchkis - on and on (Sold)
    01 AF CC (Leased - Turned in)

Cool thanks for the help! Gotta get this beast back on the road. Been in my basement now too long.

Is there anyone else who was making the port plates? I seem to remember but that there was ages ago.

Supporting Vendor

Status

He is crazy busy and like everything else has supply chain issues with somethings backordered.
    It is "crazy" right now. I can spend all day trying to track down parts that aren't available. Orders are coming in faster than parts can be made, and some people just don't understand the problems caused by the covid situation. People are asking for constant updates, when there is no reliable information to tell them. Many manufacturers are simply saying that they don't know when a part will become available again. Business shut downs, closed borders...and the fact the the USA now relies too much upon imported parts and raw materials. But what drove the USA to rely on imports? Basically the customer not wanting to pay any more than they have to. Since production in the USA tends to cost more (usually better quality, and an employee that wants to earn a good wage) this drove suppliers overseas. All shipping services are slower, and the cost of shipping has gone through the roof. People are out of work collecting unemployment, while business can't find anyone willing to work, etc, etc. And, the longshoremen at the California docks decide it is a good time for a strike. This is a nightmare for businesses, and customers alike.

I killed Goose

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 98Dak408 View Post
    It is "crazy" right now. I can spend all day trying to track down parts that aren't available. Orders are coming in faster than parts can be made, and some people just don't understand the problems caused by the covid situation. People are asking for constant updates, when there is no reliable information to tell them. Many manufacturers are simply saying that they don't know when a part will become available again. Business shut downs, closed borders...and the fact the the USA now relies too much upon imported parts and raw materials. But what drove the USA to rely on imports? Basically the customer not wanting to pay any more than they have to. Since production in the USA tends to cost more (usually better quality, and an employee that wants to earn a good wage) this drove suppliers overseas. All shipping services are slower, and the cost of shipping has gone through the roof. People are out of work collecting unemployment, while business can't find anyone willing to work, etc, etc. And, the longshoremen at the California docks decide it is a good time for a strike. This is a nightmare for businesses, and customers alike.
    Bingo!

I manage a diesel engine parts distribution company. My hair is graying at an alarming rate right now. I've never seen supply chain issues so bad before. Steel and lumber prices through the roof and no one wants to work and earn a honest days pay.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

I work in receiving and purchasing in the iron industry. Between lack of drivers fuel costs etc absolutely I get it. I got in touch with him on Facebook very fast. I'm just not using PayPal due to bad past experience with them He got back with me very quick. My post wasn't due to him not responding. I thought he might still be on the forums as I am no longer on here regularly anymore.

I seem to remember someone else made them but can't find anyone searching and I can't remember a username, maybe I imagined it idk. It can sit some more.

Status

https://www.facebook.com/josh.haeusser Not sure if he still makes them, but he used too.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Accumulating parts...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/josh.haeusser Not sure if he still makes them, but he used too.
    He’s making them exclusively for Ryan I believe.
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

Eh no big deal. It can sit a few more years. lmao

+ Reply to Thread