+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone with their sales code sheet have a 3VD Cust. Preferred Discount?

Status

Default Anyone with their sales code sheet have a 3VD Cust. Preferred Discount?

So this is an unusual question but worth a try. I'm about to have the decal guy reprint a replica factory window sticker for my 99. I've never had the window sticker and it's probably long gone whoever had it last. With all the examples that have been provided here, other forums, and online searches I believe all the prices to be as close to 100% correct as possible. Only thing I can't verify is placement of my lone Heavy Duty Cooling option. I believe it was a $120 option. I've found all the correct codes and zone numbers that I should've had on my original one. Couldn't verify the fuel mileage that would've been 100% on mine. I've seen differing numbers. The hardest to find is the Discount Price. I've seen mostly $650 for the Customer Preferred Discount for 1999 Dodge Dakota window sticker examples I could find. It's a sales code 3VD. Does anyone have their VIN decoded with sales codes and their original window sticker and can verify that's correct? I've seen some 1998's that say Dodge Discount. If I don't find anything out, that's what I'm going with.

CAUSEDODGEPATTERNBALDNESS

Status

For what it's worth, the original MPG rating according to the government should be 12 City and 17 Highway:

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/comp...shtml#id=15279

+ Reply to Thread