+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stillen Bumper Cover (Do they still make it?)

Default Stillen Bumper Cover (Do they still make it?)

If the answer is no, what's the best runner up they still make?

Thank ya!

Home School Valedictorian

Status

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

Quote Originally Posted by 9t9-5.2 View Post
    I appreciate the help but thats actually the Street Scene cover if you look at it.

I need the Stillen. Its the only that seems to be a direct fit over the stock bumper on a 2000. There another link floating around for it with the part number but it says its unavailable until further notice. I knew I should have ordered one of these when they came out. ��

Home School Valedictorian

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Bleed View Post
    If the answer is no, what's the best runner up they still make?

Thank ya!

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

Quote Originally Posted by 9t9-5.2 View Post

Was the answer no then?

Thanks again.

Accumulating parts...

Status

Was the answer no then?

Thanks again.
    Call Stillen, I believe you have to have them make to order. They still have the molds and only make them as needed since they are no longer in demand.
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

Status

I appreciate the help but thats actually the Street Scene cover if you look at it.

I need the Stillen. Its the only that seems to be a direct fit over the stock bumper on a 2000. There another link floating around for it with the part number but it says its unavailable until further notice. I knew I should have ordered one of these when they came out. ��

Honestly, there is very little styling difference between the Stillen and Street Scene bumper covers - Street Scene ran a groove along the length of the cover to maintain the appearance of a two-piece bumper, whereas the Stillen was completely smooth. The lower half was nearly identical though, with the Street Scene having a single bar spitting the lower grille in half and Stillen was open and needed to be notched to accommodate the 3 factory bars - but the bar in the SS could be cut out for the same effect. They both very much fit the 2000 bumper just fine though.
    - Justin

'00 BW CC R/T
    '91 Graphite Turbo Targa Supra

F-Quick Myspace Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastGray View Post
    Call Stillen, I believe you have to have them make to order. They still have the molds and only make them as needed since they are no longer in demand.
    I was just clicking through here today and forgot about this. Actually I ended up finding this answer on a pretty obscure message forum. I called them and they hooked me up with one! Actually shipped it from Cali to Indiana for free (C19).

At any rate I'm having the whole truck redone top to bottom with badges and everything air brushed. I figured that would be a very nice addition. I'll make absolutely sure to post some pics when she's finished.

Status

I was just clicking through here today and forgot about this. Actually I ended up finding this answer on a pretty obscure message forum. I called them and they hooked me up with one! Actually shipped it from Cali to Indiana for free (C19).

At any rate I'm having the whole truck redone top to bottom with badges and everything air brushed. I figured that would be a very nice addition. I'll make absolutely sure to post some pics when she's finished.
    Look forward to it,what are they going for these days?

Quote Originally Posted by y2krtaf View Post
    Look forward to it,what are they going for these days?
    Out the door $337.62. I didn't think that was too bad. It looked like a pretty good quality durable part.

+ Reply to Thread