+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Truck Cover Recommendation

Default Truck Cover Recommendation

I am really bored for the past three months and the only thing that keeps me busy is my truck. I've been polishing it lately and adding auto accessories that I found online. Currently, I am in search of a truck tonneau cover and have come across the Access Tonnosport but I am not that sure if it will fit on my 1999 Dodge Dakota. I would like to know your opinion about this product and will be open to other recommendations.
    Last edited by justmaggie; 07-20-2020 at 07:56 AM.

Status

That looks exactly like the Truxedo LoPro that I recently bought, although it doesn't have the side locks, interesting. It fit, but didn't sit as flush as those pictures. Had to notch the side rails at the very back lower the rails further to get it to sit more flush.
    Mike Williams

98 DA RC GrapeJuice
    99 BLK CC (Buy Back)
    00 BLK RC ProCharged -Hotchkis - on and on (Sold)
    01 AF CC (Leased - Turned in)

Status

I was looking at these yesterday. My buddy has their vanish cover on his 87 ram d150. The latch mechanism is great, and it has held up really well over the last year. The only difference I can tell between the vanish and the tonnosport from their website is the tensioner.

Thank you guys for sharing your thoughts regarding this product. I finally decided to purchase it after further consideration. I will do share my opinion about this cover once I receive and install it on my truck.
    Last edited by justmaggie; 07-20-2020 at 08:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread