+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Intakes 2020

Status

Thanks for the input! I've been looking into a single from all the feedback. My wallet likes the single as well
    1999 Dakota R/T
    Shorty Headers, M1 Intake, 5 spd converted, 4" cold air, true dual exhaust

Status

you can get a good Borgwarner 75mm T6 with 1.32Ar turbine housing for around $700-900. That turbo will spool nicely for you. I would stick with 2.5" exhaust till you reach the merge and then go to a 3" merge and into the T6 flange. exhaust velocity and keeping the heat of the exhaust inside the pipe is key to spooling the turbo faster. a good quality heat blanket for the turbine is also recommended. sharp bends in the exhaust is also normally a no go but it cant be avoided so just make sure you plan the least amount of 90s in it.
    99 RT Fully built 365

call Viren at VS Racing and ask what he recommends for a turbo.
    1941 Dodge 1/2 ton, 493 twin turbo, EFI, 727, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom triangulated 4 link, DANA 60, Gleason Torsen diff,

2002 Dakota R/T RC, PX8, PPH Headers, K&N FIPK, Hotchkis TVS, 20" R/T chrome rims, BFG G-Force T/A KDW 275/35 ZR20 tires, Kenwood head unit, Kenwood speakers, RF amp, 8" RF Punch Z subs

1998 Dakota RC daily driver 5.9L, AX-15 5 speed, Hooker long tube headers, FRP tune

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2