+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Starting the little Bastard project R/T

Default Starting the little Bastard project R/T

I went to BYOT in Waco today and was able to get several interior pieces but most importantly I found an upper and lower radiator core support and the bracket to put the grille on. Only a few more body pieces and then she will be ready for paint. Going to be pulling the motor this week to see how much damage the previous owner did. He said the oil sending unit went out. Is that a common thing with these trucks?

Status

What other body stuff do you need?

The previous owner started stripping it. He took the bumper and grill. The metal cap for bumper is still there just not the bottom plastics. Would love to find a stillen someday. All the grilles I’ve found are cracked up.

Started looking at what I actually bought today. I’ve gotta long way to go but the body is in fairly good shape. There are no major dents. The pictures are what I paid for. Only gave 1,000
    Attached Images Attached Images

I gots to have mo'par-ts!

Status

If the body is good, and from it looks pretty rust free I'd say you're off to a good start original paint is in better shape than mine haha.
    1999 R/T CC Flame Red (what's left of the paint)
    //SHAKER// 408 Forged // TKO600 5spd // Spintech-Mids // HiPoTek 106 LOPEYCAM // FRP Tuned //

+ Reply to Thread