Of those still running a/c on their R/T's what's the easiest way to get a stuck orifice tube out of the liquid line? I fought with it forever and half of it broke and half of it is stuck. I ordered a new line with a black orifice tube pre-installed in it from rockauto and I wanted to install the desert climate orifice tube and it came apart when I tried to install it. So I had to remove it from the newly ordered line. It was a pain too, it came out in pieces. So I marred and scratched up the inside walls of the new line so I don't know if I want to reuse it. I've yet to get the broken one out of my original line. You can't get any kind of needle nose pliers down and the a/c orifice tube removal tool is too short. Seems likes these orifice tubes are farther down in the line than the tool reaches. I watched a video of a guy using a hemostat which I was able to use to get the orifice tube out that came with the new line. The oem one is purple and the one in the new line was black so I wanted to at least change it to the purple one if I can't use the desert climate tube but I don't want to get it stuck again. Would there be a difference in the pre-installed black orifice tube that comes in the line versus the purple ones? Should I just install as is? Everything in my a/c system is being replaced except the evaporator which I did a couple years back. No failure just the a/c condenser was looking pretty rough under the hood.