+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a driver's door panel for a 99 R/T Agate interior, infinity sound, power

Status

Default I need a driver's door panel for a 99 R/T Agate interior, infinity sound, power

I'm looking for a nice useable driver's side door panel for my 99 R/T which has the Agate interior, Infinity sound, Power mirrors, locks, and windows. My interior door handle backing bracket is broken so it sticks. I can only find mist gray or non power in the local salvage yards. No luck on ebay.

Home School Valedictorian

Status

If no one here has anything, you could try car-part.com You can search nation wide or by distance from your zip code.

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

Status

I've tried there but there was only two that came up and there was no photos. It said gray too so I'm assuming those will be the mist gray. These are dark charcoal almost black. I've only seen one in my local pull-a-part on a 97 Sport but it was cracked all the way across the bottom. I think they mostly came on the R/T's. It's the only messed up piece in my interior that I haven't been able to replace. I got the console lid NOS the day I bought the truck, good thing too because I don't see anymore left.

Status

Do you need the entire panel of just the bracket?

Status

I need the whole door panel. Where the door handle rod goes in is broken off and there's just a hole drilled. The panel looks good just broken on the inside.

+ Reply to Thread