+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FAQ on common performance questions

"Bleach Master"

Status

Default FAQ on common performance questions

Here is a link regarding the most common newb questions for these trucks, thank you.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...estions-thread
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Lets see if I got out of newb status.....

Guess not! =)
    Please note that my canned tune is not compatible with any of the commercially available intake manifolds (M1 2bbl/M1 4bbl/Hughes Airgap)

Now A few years back I made the mistake and went with Marty for my tune. Ryan saw my tune and decided to help me out(lower rate) with a single 93 tune. My truck ran better with his tune for sure.

I'm just now seeing this statement on that link you posted. (thank you veteran)

I have a m1-2bbl.
    So with that said should I be worried? I have ran this tune for 2 years now? Seems fine to me but I have no comparison.

"Bleach Master"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by robroy82 View Post
    Guess not! =)
    Please note that my canned tune is not compatible with any of the commercially available intake manifolds (M1 2bbl/M1 4bbl/Hughes Airgap)

Now A few years back I made the mistake and went with Marty for my tune. Ryan saw my tune and decided to help me out(lower rate) with a single 93 tune. My truck ran better with his tune for sure.

I'm just now seeing this statement on that link you posted. (thank you veteran)

I have a m1-2bbl.
    So with that said should I be worried? I have ran this tune for 2 years now? Seems fine to me but I have no comparison.
    You just won't get the highest peak performance from the M1, it will run fine and I wouldn't worry about it.

Now back to your newb dungeon with you!!!
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

+ Reply to Thread