+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rims

Status

Default Rims

I'm trying to get some feelers on getting rid of my chrome rt20's newer tires 85 to 90% tread on them they fit the stock center caps what my plans are is to go back to 17's I have an 03 so 16" is as small as I can go sorry all of the drag guys 15's are out. My truck is street driven only very very rare to hit the track. I remember the power loss with my heads cam set up when I went to the 20's this will be my first season with the new 408 now has almost 125 miles on it but want to get the new wheel set up before summer hits if anybody has any leads on some street race wheels bogarts' welds' ccw ect I would really appreciate it... I am suppose to be meeting a buddy this weekend to get a set of stock 17's that need refinished... but would really like to see what's out there

Status

I'm sure posting on the R/T Facebook Marketplace you would get quite a response with buyers for the 20's, and offers for trades. Hell if Michigan roads weren't so bad, I'd be tempted to pick up the 20's. Need some sort of cushion around here, or you brake rims.
    Mike Williams

98 DA RC GrapeJuice
    99 BLK CC (Buy Back)
    00 BLK RC ProCharged -Hotchkis - on and on (Sold)
    01 AF CC (Leased - Turned in)

+ Reply to Thread