+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looks Like HPTuners Finally Supports These Vehicles

Default Looks Like HPTuners Finally Supports These Vehicles

I am a 2nd gen ram owner, but thought you dak guys would like to know that HPTuners has finally started supporting JTEC and JTEC+

https://www.hptuners.com/vehicles/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTW_2DDMJ3U

Accumulating parts...

Status

Yes, about time. Couple guys already starting the process.
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

Status

Easier to swap from SCT? Does Ryan or anyone support this ? I saw it HP tuners just sells credits

I spoke with one of their guys at SEMA one morning before the show opened for the day. You need to buy the interface which plugs into the OBD II port. That costs about $300. Then you need need to buy credits for $50 each to do tuning. He said the older Dakotas will only need 1 credit because they are simple to access and tune. You're supposed to read and save the existing factory tune before you start doing any tuning. I think you should be able to save an existing aftermarket tune if there happens to be one loaded on to your ECU.
    1941 Dodge 1/2 ton, 493 twin turbo, EFI, 727, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom triangulated 4 link, DANA 60, Gleason Torsen diff,

2002 Dakota R/T RC, PX8, PPH Headers, K&N FIPK, Hotchkis TVS, 20" R/T chrome rims, BFG G-Force T/A KDW 275/35 ZR20 tires, Kenwood head unit, Kenwood speakers, RF amp, 8" RF Punch Z subs

1998 Dakota RC daily driver 5.9L, AX-15 5 speed, Hooker long tube headers, FRP tune

+ Reply to Thread