+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sending unit help

Status

Default Sending unit help

I'm no longer running factory pcm and therefore my guages stopped working... I currently have everything through torque pro but have no gas gauge... I bought an aftermarket universal one which has or ohms resistance listed.... Curious where the sending unit wires come up to... Would like to tap in somewhere closer to front of cab rather then back at pump.... Thanks in advanced...
    3"drop lca, tubular uppers, qa1 coilovers on all corners, parallel 4 link with panhard, gc tank relocated to spare location between rails, walbro 255, hotchkis front sway, srt4 seats, manual sunroof, stereo, dual 3" exhaust with electric cutouts,

Status

No replies eh... Ok so I think the wire I need is the dark blue going to pump... I'll trace it to plug at frame rail by drivers wheel well and see what colour it changez to in that plug... Then just cut and throw it through firewall... Thanks
    3"drop lca, tubular uppers, qa1 coilovers on all corners, parallel 4 link with panhard, gc tank relocated to spare location between rails, walbro 255, hotchkis front sway, srt4 seats, manual sunroof, stereo, dual 3" exhaust with electric cutouts,

Status

It's been discussed on here a few times, here's just one example.

Basically: Figure out a resistor trick to get the factory sender to read a more widespread ohm number at empty, or get a fuel cell with an aftermarket sender and get a gauge to match.

-Justin

+ Reply to Thread