+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TorqStorm Superchargers

Default TorqStorm Superchargers

Good Morning,

So here's the deal, I have the unit sitting at home, but it'll be a few months before I can get back and bolt it all in. I know that the kit has gone through a revision since 2018 per the guys at TorqStorm. Has anybody installed one since the last revision? Any roundabout estimates on boost? Also, I'll be running a Mishimoto Air to Air intercooler. Does anybody have some detailed pics as to how they routed the charge piping? I'd imagine it can be routed into the front quater panel and down through the front bumper once I remove the fog lights, because as I understand it, the 99's have a little more room from the AC condenser to the bumper (enough for a 3in core to squeeze in). Any insight into the planning phase should hopefully speed up my execution! Thank you!

DRTC Member

Status

I'm considering the same SC. Keep us posted!
    99 R/T CC Flame Red - Current
    01 R/T CC Bright Silver Metallic - Sold
    98 R/T RC Flame Red - Sold
    04 SRT-4 - Flame Red - Stage 1 - Sold

DRTC Member #259

I’m thinking about doing this also. Talked to TorqStorm today and said the new revision should be ready in October. Is there anything else I need to do to support the supercharger besides the intercooler. I have a 99 also so will like to know how you route the intercooler

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jwilkins1121 View Post
    I’m thinking about doing this also. Talked to TorqStorm today and said the new revision should be ready in October. Is there anything else I need to do to support the supercharger besides the intercooler. I have a 99 also so will like to know how you route the intercooler
    Bigger fuel injectors, possibly bigger pump, and a tune. and get rid of the plastic tb hat. kept lifting mine at 5lbs. had to rtv it down but it still failed on me lol.

Are you done installing a TorqStorm supercharger? How much hp gain did you get?

+ Reply to Thread