+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MS3X Parallel Install: Technical Info

Default MS3X Parallel Install: Technical Info

Good Morning!

I will on running an MS3X on my supercharged 99. In order to save myself time, and hopefully save the time of others, I'm looking for the technical information about the install. I remember a time when there was a google drive document out there that had a ton of info as to how to patch everything in and i seem to remember something needing to be modded on the board itself and I cannot for the life of me find the darn thing. So to all the guys that have thrown one in, are you willing to share your secrets? Or point me in the direction of someone that has the ability to ship a "plug and play"

As a footnote, I was working with SD engineering out of the east coast and they had said that they can make a plug and play system. In my experience with them thus far to this point, I was told that they would get me a price for a kit, and I haven't gotten a reply in about a week. Maybe they're super busy and haven't had the time to come up with a ballpark, or maybe, as I suspect, it's not worth it to them at this time to do something like that (I was wrong. they're busy around this time).

Any help is greatly appreciated, and if i get enough info, I'll work on getting a document together if the old one doesn't exist anymore.
    Last edited by AlmostanActualRt; 09-13-2019 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Edited for clarity

Fingers crossed! I'll have to register there to see it, but thank you!

CAUSEDODGEPATTERNBALDNESS

Status

Chris' doc is still live, already checked it. Ten pages of conversation to go with it. Probably some post whoring too lol.

I realized after i had created the post that the document i was looking for was literally two posts above mine.

Is there any chance anybody who's running boost would be willing to share their tune with me? After talking to my engine guy, it looks like my best option for forged slugs is to raise compression to 10.25:1. As far as i can tell, it seems safe to run that with 6-8lbs of boost as long as i can flow enough good pump gas. I'm worried about setting the spark for a safe break in. Any advice?

also, can anybody help out with the racemagnum forum? my account still hasn't been activated so i can't see the thread

Status

Lemme look, the last I checked it said that it the confirmation e-mail was pending.

Status

Took you out of the "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" group and put you in "Registered Users" so it should let you sign in now.

thank you Jim!

Status

No problem

+ Reply to Thread