+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any help?

Default Any help?

Just bought this truck, and trying to find out what all is going on. I want to tackle this issue first. Can anyone assist on the throttle body here? All the tb says is rochester, no numbers or anything.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status

Thats interesting!

Probably some GM TB. I would remove it for something that fits a little better haha. Ebay 90mm TB or something. Is that held on with tek screws?
    What intake is that?
    Looks like a 4150 mounting surface.

Oh that looks like bryans old truck" skunx racing". Look it up there should be a thread where he talks about it.

Its a mopar m1 intake maniflod. It is Brians old truck, he was my best friend growing up and unfortunately he commited suicide a couple years ago. His parents, which i keep in close contact with, offered it to me a couple months ago. Now i need to figure out what all he had going on with it.

Yes i remember when this happened a few years back. Sucks that s what he chose.

He was by my house a bit when he was here in Fl. Dude was crazy smart and helped me with my truck a lot. If i remember he jad megasquirt set up on it. He used that intake elbow because the flow and readily available TB. Turbo setup was his end goal. I believe he had a turbo cam in there as well. I think it may have been a custom grind he came up with. I believe he may of had some trouble with it at some point cause the ramp rate was so aggressive. He posted much more on racemagnum then he did here.

"Bleach Master"

Status

I miss Brian....
    Go to racemagnum.com, make a post, most of the guys on there will remember his set up and also he has some old build,threads on there.
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Thank you all for the help, His dad still has what he says is "alot" of parts to get me gor the truck that Brian had bought. I remember talking with him about the whole turbo set up, so i will see if i can carry that dream on!

+ Reply to Thread