+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Honest Questions from a non-paid member

DRTC Member

Status

Returning member after a long hiatus. I don't do social media either. As most everyone here can attest, the love for this little truck never completely dies. Tons of good info here and some awesome folks. I'm proud to be a part of the Dakota R/T culture and the membership fees are paltry compared to what this forum offers.

Status

When I first found this site in 2012, I was blown away by all the information. I had his truck all of a sudden that I had wanted since I was just a kid. And here people were doing cool things. Learned alot, haven't posted much. But ultimately this site got me to the point I'm at. So I became a paid member.

3 years go by..
    Tonight I'm researching more about my T56 swap (which I have everything paid for and on its way) just to put my mind at ease. I come across information Ive read a few times over, and see a post from a supporting vendor that I also placed an order with. I think to myself "This is why it's worth paying for" so I did just that. Renewed my membership all over again. And will make a point to do so every year. Plus, who doesn't love some swag!?

#makeDRTCgreatagain
    Matty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2