+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternate route for FRP tunes

Default Alternate route for FRP tunes

http://www.frptuning.com/product-p/syked9606.htm

Does anybody have any testimonials regarding this route offered by Ryan? Compared to the SCT tuning? Says he had the opportunity to beta testing before selling, so I was wondering what the differences were
    2003 Dakota R/T CC Flame Red.
    Hedman Headers, CAI, 52mm TB, MSD distributor/wires/coil, Hughes Plenum Plate, Hooker Aerochamber axle dump, Trans Depot Stage 1 46re/Transgo shift kit., FRP tune, 180° Stat,

Status

Not I. But I do not think Ryan is a guy that will push a product he doesnt like. Might be worth a call and see what he says.

There was another thread about this not long ago.

Yes that thread introduced it, but apart from ryan saying he was testing it, that thread went cold over a year ago. I was wanting to see if any members here went that route, and what their thoughts were on it as compared to SCT
    2003 Dakota R/T CC Flame Red.
    Hedman Headers, CAI, 52mm TB, MSD distributor/wires/coil, Hughes Plenum Plate, Hooker Aerochamber axle dump, Trans Depot Stage 1 46re/Transgo shift kit., FRP tune, 180° Stat,

Status

Syked is great- it's my preferred choice for in person work.

The lack of datalogging and requirement of a PC to read/then load a tune even for canned tunes makes it not as attractive for email based work.

I like both, use both, but in most cases SCT makes the most sense for email tuning.

Syked's Eliminator cable should be a game changer, however.
    RYAN/TUNED

Got questions?!? Get the answers ->>> http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...estions-thread
    For fastest response please text or email at ryan@frptuning.com ,please no PM's!!!

+ Reply to Thread