+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stolen Parts

Supporting Vendor

Status

Default Stolen Parts

There is a listing on facebook in the Dakota Classified page where a guy going by the name of Nic B Hustlin has the following ad: “408 stroker kit balanced forged mid compression Edelbrock Ported aluminum heads Comp cam ALL MEW”

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...duct&ref=notif

This person stole $6000 from HiPoTek for ported heads, a forged rotating assembly...and camshaft. As soon as he received the parts, he declared that is was an unauthorized purchase and the $6000 was taken back from HiPoTek, and given back to him at the expense of HiPoTek.

Please keep in mind that these parts are stolen and if the law catches up with him, whoever buys those parts will lose them, even though they can prove that they were paid for.

Status

Damn, Richard. This sucks.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

"Bleach Master"

Status

I seent your post, I hope he dies of anal aids!
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Supporting Vendor

Status

That guy is also selling the stolen parts on Craig's list: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/p...748488834.html

I killed Goose

Status

I just contacted him through the Craigslist posting. If he's dumb enough to ship them to me with a credit card payment I'll give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll Amex charge back that fucker and get your parts back to you Richard. I hate scammers. Fuck that guy.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

CAUSEDODGEPATTERNBALDNESS

Status

Pretty ballsy linking to your store pages for parts he stole...

What a friggin douche bag! He'll get nailed sooner or later.
    408, HiPoTek, FRP Tuning, Martin Saine 46re
    12.33 @ 110
    2018 Renegade Raceway Summit Series Sportsman Champion

Home School Valedictorian

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BIGROB View Post
    I just contacted him through the Craigslist posting. If he's dumb enough to ship them to me with a credit card payment I'll give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll Amex charge back that fucker and get your parts back to you Richard. I hate scammers. Fuck that guy.
    Wouldn't a PM have been the smart thing to do?

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

Status

Hope your going after him legally. Thats a lot or cash. Interstate as well.

Looks like he deleted the craigslist add.

I killed Goose

Status

Probably. But I've never claimed to be a smart man.

Status

Is it someone from the Washington area Richard ?

GPz550 Addict

Status

Quote Originally Posted by slammedR/T View Post
    I seent your post, I hope he dies of anal aids!
    . . . and add instant bleeding every time he hears a millennial say "like" in a sentence, or ends a sentence in a preposition ("Where is it at?").

His Craigslist Ad has been removed. Go get this crook Richard! I hope you get your stuff or the $$ back.
    DRTC #1176

2000 Bright White CC (1/553)
    Dyno'ed 07/05/13 (126,000 Miles) 230 Hp / 308 Tq
    14.6 @ 93 mph (2.18 60 ft.), 4130 lbs.(1/2 tank gas)
    Truck Pictures --> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Clough/Dakota/

1985 Kawasaki GPz550
    2003 SV650S (Race)
    1973 W100 Powerwagon

Mater: I don’t need to know where I’m goin’, I just need to know where I been!

Supporting Vendor

Status

Yeah the guy is from Washington. There are more people involved in the fraud than just so called Nic. Many businesses just write off the loss because it is too costly to go after them. I've spent days getting my ducks in a row. I'd have to fly to Washington to file a police report in person with no real idea how long I'd have to stay in Washington for it. I am putting a case together with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center and possibly the Federal Trade Commission.

Nic's facebook page revealed little or no real information about him. He called himself on facebook: "Nic B Hustlin" Pretty cocky mofo. His facebook page and ad have been deleted as well as his Craig's list ad.

This was his facebook page:

Last edited by 98Dak408; 11-15-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Status

Scum of the earth. Stuff like this catches up with people though, and quickly.
    2003 Dakota R/T CC Flame Red. Bolt ons, Built Trans.
    Dynotune Nitrous Wet system, 100 shot, FRP tuned. (SOLD! Gone but never forgotten)

Acts 2:38

Supporting Vendor

Status

Before posting this, Paypal confirmed that the buyer’s bank ruled in favor of the buyer and would not give the money back. Seller Protection through paypal is a dicey situation and just because you may have it on one transaction doesn’t mean you’ll have it on another. For each claim it can take about a month or more for the final outcome to be decided. I did finally get my money back but in the mean time I had to come up with the cash to cover myself. I also initially didn’t meet the guidelines for Seller Protection but Paypal finally covered me. Paypal took the hit on that but they are now scrutinizing my transactions more closely in regard to the Seller Protection guidelines. Also, In common situations Seller Protection does not always apply.

There is more than one person involved in the fraud. None of the phone numbers on the orders went anywhere. The emails that Nick responded to all had different email addresses. The email addresses gave no indication who this guy is. Shipping addresses were different. The names were different. I still don’t even know Nic’s real name or address. I had countless emails back-and-forth with seemingly different people as they strung me along saying they would take care of it.

I initially thought they may be on the level and I was honest with them with the initial communication thinking I wouldn’t have any problem with the Seller Protection but then that became unclear as time passed. Then they screwed me again on another transaction in the same way as the first. All kinds of promises to make it right but making it right never happened.

As things really soured and Nic realized he couldn’t get any more parts from me, he then placed a large order with one of my suppliers. My supplier knew of my situation and scrutinized the order and finally declined to sell to him.

Regardless, this guy committed fraud against me and wasted a ton of my time trying to track things down with no initial certainty that I would get my money back. When I saw the stuff for sale and knew his bank refused payment, well, that didn’t sit very well with me.

I killed Goose

Status

Still a scumbag scammer. But now he might think twice before doing it again
    Man I wish I lived close to this guy so I can show him that BigRob isn't just a screen name.........

I tried his craigslist ad, he said their sold he "posted them for a friend". He being Lavonsiperek42@outlook.com / Lavon Siperek.. hope it helps. And I sooo need some of your pieces for my Durango!!

GPz550 Addict

Status

On-Line Purchases. Now there is a topic can turn into another oil thread. This would almost make you want to go back to requiring someone to mail in a check, and then when it clears, send out the product. Maybe not that bad.

Thanks for posting this Richard. I look forward to more of your products in the future. That Panhard Bar keeps calling my name.
    DRTC #1176

2000 Bright White CC (1/553)
    Dyno'ed 07/05/13 (126,000 Miles) 230 Hp / 308 Tq
    14.6 @ 93 mph (2.18 60 ft.), 4130 lbs.(1/2 tank gas)
    Truck Pictures --> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Clough/Dakota/

1985 Kawasaki GPz550
    2003 SV650S (Race)
    1973 W100 Powerwagon

Mater: I don’t need to know where I’m goin’, I just need to know where I been!

Supporting Vendor

Status

I tried his craigslist ad, he said their sold he "posted them for a friend". He being Lavonsiperek42@outlook.com / Lavon Siperek
    Yes, she is one of the people involved. There are two others in addition.

Supporting Vendor

Status

On-Line Purchases. Now there is a topic can turn into another oil thread. This would almost make you want to go back to requiring someone to mail in a check, and then when it clears, send out the product. Maybe not that bad.
    This is why some businesses do that because they've been burned in the past. But it is an inconvenience for the customer. Sadly the scammers create problems for everyone.

Supporting Vendor

Status

I didn’t initially want to get so involved with this issue on-line but when I saw the guy selling parts he didn’t pay for in an attempt to defraud me I felt I should say something so potential buyers would know they were stolen parts. And I was totally PO’d. I also went for quite some time not knowing if I would get my money back and had to cover the loss for that period of time. In order qualify for seller protection I needed to send the items with signature required which I didn’t do. Through all of this I have a much better idea who is involved even though it is hard to track down and their facebook pages provide very little information about them or their associates. I think I have enough information now for the authorities to look into it. The fact that Nic is trying to sell the parts listed from HiPoTek is proof that he did receive the parts and then reported it as an unauthorized transaction. Again, I appreciate everyone’s concern but I think I should pursue this through proper channels.

Status

I can get u discount tickets if interested I work for United it’s standby but it works if your schedule is flexable let me know if you are interested , I hate fuckers like that 510 996 8993 Bob

Status

Glad you’re getting some kind of closure , mofos like that need to get buried alive !

Supporting Vendor

Status

I can get u discount tickets if interested I work for United it’s standby but it works if your schedule is flexable let me know if you are interested , I hate fuckers like that 510 996 8993 Bob
    I really appreciate the offer but I have a course of action now. Thanks again!

Status

I did it...Holding parts in ransom until we get upper A-Arms.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

+ Reply to Thread