+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Threshold R/T plate?

  1. #1

    Default Threshold R/T plate?

    Hey i saw this picture on google! Anyone know where to get a hand on a pair of those? Ive searched ebay with no luck..

    http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0014_large.jpg

  2. #2



    GoFastGray's Avatar
    Accumulating parts...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Mainly known as "Sill plate", they are not made anymore but do pop up in the classifieds from time to time.
    Going rate is $100-150 used.
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

  3. #3



    99dart's Avatar
    DRTC Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Washington...the hot side!
    Posts
    3,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thornton27 View Post
    Hey i saw this picture on google! Anyone know where to get a hand on a pair of those? Ive searched ebay with no luck..

    http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_...0014_large.jpg
    Good luck finding any. I snagged some many years back. Not for sale, btw.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103 new 365 C.I (guessatune
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoFastGray View Post
    Mainly known as "Sill plate", they are not made anymore but do pop up in the classifieds from time to time.
    Going rate is $100-150 used.
    Thanks for your answer! Sorry im from Sweden so i dont understand what classifieds mean? (ebay?) Would love to get hands on a pair

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
    Good luck finding any. I snagged some many years back. Not for sale, btw.
    Thank you! From a store or ebay? Cheers!

  6. #6
    niebs's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North DE
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Is there a market for these?

  7. #7

    Default

    They are really hard to find nowadays. A shop that makes custom door sills like americancarcraft is a good alternative.

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    wapato, wa
    Posts
    6,383

    Default

    I think I got mine from street scene , but that was back in the day

  9. #9



    GoFastGray's Avatar
    Accumulating parts...

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ventura, CA
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thornton27 View Post
    Thanks for your answer! Sorry im from Sweden so i dont understand what classifieds mean? (ebay?) Would love to get hands on a pair
    Classifieds as in people selling parts. Ebay you would have a hard time finding them.
    Just keep an eye here in the “parts for sale” and you can even start your own post in the “wanted” section.
    http://www.dakotart.com/forum/forumd...Parts-For-Sale

    There is a bit more traffic on the dakota R/T classifieds page on facebook. You can also try there.
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •