+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New/not new Guy from N.C.

Status

Default New/not new Guy from N.C.

Hello all,

My name is Galen. I’m from Greensboro N.C.. I have owned 2 Dakota’s in the past. 1 2002 QC flame red v6 sport. Also a black 2002 cc Dakota r/t. The black one was sold around 2011. I had a lot of work done to the truck. I wanted to build a garage so it went for sale. I never could get the money I wanted for it. All the parts were removed before it was sold. Some of the stuff went on eBay. But the supercharger and heads say in my storage for years well until a couple months ago. I didn’t have a truck anymore I had a Jeep and one day I told the wife I’m selling the Jeep and buying me a truck and I’m going to supercharge it. I wanted something pre OBD. In N.C. pre obd is safety only inspections. I didn’t like the 95 Dakota’s body style. I did like the rams. I went searching for a 94-95 Ram 2wd V8 short bed in good shape. Which is pretty hard to find. Most have been used a work trucks and beat all to hell. I was on my way to AL for work and found a 95 black one in Chattanooga Tn. I ended up picking it up for 1500. And drove it back home. Had strong running 318 in it. And it’s transforming into a Ram R/t. I joined here because there is no forum for the guys building the older rams unless your going with a Cummins. Original plans were junkyard jewel short block 5.9 magnum with blow thru carb setup.

I’ll post some pics of my old RT and some pics of the ram

Status
    Last edited by Ges2343; 08-19-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Status

Welcome!

+ Reply to Thread