Hey everyone,

So I've been driving my Dakota R/T back and forth to work since 2000. I've had some great times with it. Vacations, truck shows, slow cruises... you know, good times. This thing has 275 thousand miles. I still love this beauty. The girls love this beauty. I always want to keep it as my daily. Unfortunately I need to be realistic about my plans. If I continue to drive this piece of art eventually it will either see its last day due to someone running into it or rusting beyond repair.

I personally would like to keep fixing it for as long a possible but in order to keep it in my life maybe purchasing another daily drive is the thing to do. Which brings me to my next question. What next? I mean the trucks today are shaped like F#%$&ng bricks. They don't have that feel of the slammed R/T. What about a new Holden Ute for america or something? You know, el camino or maybe something that has the next feeling that my R/T gives me. What are your thoughts? Does anyone else out there wonder what can give me what my R/T has? Or what do you think would be the next sport truck that makes me want to open my wallet for the aftermarket hood and roll pan? What's your thoughts?

eastcoastnationals2003026_s1.jpg