+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WIW/Feeler: 2-bbl M1 intake, 52mm t-body, PPH/Mopar headers, & Mag-Hytec trans pan

Default WIW/Feeler: 2-bbl M1 intake, 52mm t-body, PPH/Mopar headers, & Mag-Hytec trans pan

Well the Hemi-swap is in full swing on my dad's truck, so he no longer has a need for 5.9 parts and told me to sell them... but been out of this game for a while and don't know what everything is worth. Have suspicions based on what I see here and there, but would appreciate some feedback:

Zeus casting 2-bbl EGR M1 intake - EGR is plugged off and it comes with the 'install kit' but needs a couple bolts. The 'mechanic' that installed it over-torqued everything so threads got chewed up - the hole for the the block that shims up the fuel rail has been oversize, the one that supports the AC pump has been retapped, and one of the t-body bolts has been heli-coiled to 3/8-16. Everything has been fixed and will function properly, just want to disclose the repairs.

52mm ported stock t-body - nothing wrong with this, looks like it might be a fastman.

Mopar/PPH headers and Y-pipe - The 'mechanic' that installed these didn't have a y-pipe and apparently didnt think to buy the proper collector rings, so he WELDED the downpipes of the y-pipe to headers. The bullshit y-pipe was cut off and the weld ground off. A new ceramic coated y-pipe was sourced before the hemi-swap was decided upon, so this is a complete set. The headers will be cleaned and sprayed with high temp paint. The y-pipe is ceramic and mint.

Mag-Hytec 46re oil pan - bought this used, but complete and in great condition.

Any feedback is appreciated and if interested, shoot an offer.

These will go for sale here and eBay shortly. Pics attached. Headers were stripped and sprayed, intake cleaned up and ready for coating. Based on what I could find and condition, probably going to ask:

2-bbl M1 w/ EGR & 52mm t-body = 700 shipped
    Headers and y-pipe = 600 shipped
    Mag-hytec oil pan = 120 shipped

Those prices in the ballpark?

20180617_134155_resized.jpg20180617_134245_resized.jpg20180617_134405_resized.jpg20180617_134451_resized.jpg

Status
    Blog Entries

How
    Much for headers what year Dakota ?

Status

Still have the trans pan?

+ Reply to Thread