+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High fidelity commuting

Default High fidelity commuting

Posting current audio system. PPI ion amps. Silver flute eight inch door speakers.silver flute 5 inch midrange speakers in kick panels . Diamond audio aluminum tweeter centered over the midrange. Sony head unit. Twin pioneer 10 inch shallow subs, and a year of tuning and four or five very crispy speakers

Status

What,no pictures?

Keeps telling me files are too big, resize manually. Try again tonight.

I wonder how many realize where your user name comes from?
    2000 Dakota, 5.9, 6lb Powerdyne, 13.33@106

Rush moving pictures album second song

Hopefully picture of front stage amp and crossovers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tried resizing but won’t work . Probably should upload to a pc first. All my photos are on I- phone. Try again

RUSH

What I do is email the photo to myself, select smaller image size when prompted in the email attachment, send, receive email and save the resized photo, post the saved photo here - done.

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Rush rocks Thank you
    Pics are old . Have doors completely covered in cheap deadener on outer door skin and inner door skin. I also put it on the inside of th door trim panel.alsoadded one more spacer ring to the door speakers to bring them closer . And angled the midrange in the kick panels . Looks the same but I lost some leg/foot room. Subs aren’t much to see just truck boxes with resistive vents(ports with foam stuffed inside) mellows the subs . I cross the subs at 50hzlow pass 18db. Midbass are band passed
    At60hz 18 db to 250hz 18db. Midrangeband passed at 250 us to 2500hz12 db. Tweeters are aluminum high passed at 2500hz to beyond what I can hear

Other pics of audio system. Ten years ago when Chrysler dealers were going out I bought a 12 disc cd changer and put it in the center console.genune Mopar.
    Both speakers are 8 inch door midbass. The bigger magnet cast aluminum frames are silver flute, wool fiber speakers . The other ones, won’t advertise them. But they fit a lot easier. Had to notch my front window run channel to clear magnet. But they were worth it. They play low , my door screw keep falling out so I put threaded rivets in the door and use bolts in the bottom of the doors.big speakers 🔊 are scary cause once you’re u cut sheet metal you can’t go back

RUSH it is...greatest rock band of ALL TIME. And don't even start in with "Led Zepplin is better"...
    2000 Dakota, 5.9, 6lb Powerdyne, 13.33@106

+ Reply to Thread