+ Reply to Thread

Thread: EV6 or EV14?

Default EV6 or EV14?

alright boys, I have a quick question. im picking up injectors for my supercharger build right away. I work at ford so I am planning on running for racing injectors (I am a mechanic but haven't jumped into this stuff in a while)

The 60lbs injectors that ford racing has are ev6 (long) with uscar plug. will these work in our trucks?

will I need a plug adapter? id check but the truck is still parked in a pile of snow.

I have the 2 barrel m1 intake installed but that's the same as the stock intake setup for injectors so shouldn't matter.

but I also looked on hi-potek, his are ev6 (long) uscar plug.

I was also told by a few of you guys to run the 60 lbs ers with boost so I will do so. running a 9 lbs pulley (ish)

thanks guys.

Status

What year truck do you have?

Supporting Vendor

Status

EV6 and EV14 are injector body styles. USCAR is the connector style and the 2000 Dakota came with the USCAR connector.

I have a 2000 Dakota, im more worried about the body, they will still fit? if I put in the ford racing ones does the body style matter? the plug should be right I know, just wanted to make sure. and does it matter which length?

So im going to assume the body does not matter. as it appears it doesn't....and order them.

+ Reply to Thread