+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: theo

Status

Default theo

My name is Ted from S.E. Pa. I haven't owned a Dakota R/T yet, ( I'm working on it ) I almost bought one brand new, but I have owned 2 Regular cab, SB 2wd V8 5 speed man. Dakotas. 1 was a 95' that I ordered brand new, and 1 was a 2000 I bought used in real nice condition, both were black and both were a blast to drive, and pretty quick too when they were stock, let alone after some minor mods. I'm glad there is a place I can go to get modification info for these trucks. I am working on buying a 99' R/T reg. cab ( I prefer regular cabs ) with 80,000 miles and in pretty good shape, w factory/dealer installed headers, cold air intake & computer and all Mopar Performance E.O. stickers in place. I hope I will be able to buy it. ( owner may change his mind ) So greetings to all you Dakota R/T fans out there. "I'll be back"

Status

Good luck

Black Pearl

Status

Welcome from Arizona
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

Status

Welcome. SE Pa huh? I grew up in chester county
    2003 Silver RC: 2.02/1.60 EQs by IMM engines, 218XR cam from hipotek, FRP tune, M1 2bbl, spintech headers w true duals, 1.6 adj rockers, 52mm TB, 2800 stall, lots of other shit.
    2000 White CC: DEAD!!! Zeus M1, Hipotek 53mm TB, Spintech Mids, x-pipe, true duals with Hooker Aerochambers; Mopar Performance ECU; CAI; Belltech Lowering kit.
    2002 Black RC: Long gone
    2005 Black Srt-4: AGP Delta 46 turbo. Sold it and it only took the guy 5 days to total it

2015 HD Dyna Street Bob: V&H Shortshots, FP3, SE Stg 1 Air Cleaner, Progressive lowering shocks.
    2008 HD Nightster: Sadly traded in

Status

Welcome,and hopefully the deal can be done!

I killed Goose

Status

Welcome to the fun house.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

Accumulating parts...

Status

Welcome Ted
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

Status

welcome!

Status

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope to get this truck I'm talking about. I talked to the guy yesterday via e-mail. It's a Amethyst R/C '99 R/T, has a couple little issues but over all very nice, (from pics) and low mileage, 80,000 or so. I'd like to have a stick shift, but I can live with an auto. (don't need to bang gears any more any way. I have a69 Sweptline to do that if I need to. That truck is for sale if any one is interested. It's a Camper Special, pretty nice shape) So I'll keep you guys informed of any news about the R/T. Thanks again

Status

I used to drive thru Chester co. I think. Rt 322 & Rt 1 ? I delivered to a place in Toughkenemen? , Lang Tendon, next to a mushroom farm. They coated our wire strand for us. Does this area sound right to you, I get mixed up w/West Chester, I think that is near Phila. airport. I see you also have a Harley. Last one I had was a 2004 Super Glide Sport. I can't ride any more, but I have the memories . We have some stuff in common. Hannums H.D. was on Rt1 also . I think there were 2 of them.

Status

chester county is west chester/ toughkenamon area. The town of chester is near philly airport. I work in Toughkenamon at a mushroom yard.

Status

Theres a gray Rt in the town of toughkenamon for sale right now. Meant to post some pics for the guys. Ild love to see some pics of your sweptline.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by niebs View Post
    chester county is west chester/ toughkenamon area. The town of chester is near philly airport. I work in Toughkenamon at a mushroom yard.
    Really? Im from West Grove. Which mushroom company do you work for?
    2003 Silver RC: 2.02/1.60 EQs by IMM engines, 218XR cam from hipotek, FRP tune, M1 2bbl, spintech headers w true duals, 1.6 adj rockers, 52mm TB, 2800 stall, lots of other shit.
    2000 White CC: DEAD!!! Zeus M1, Hipotek 53mm TB, Spintech Mids, x-pipe, true duals with Hooker Aerochambers; Mopar Performance ECU; CAI; Belltech Lowering kit.
    2005 Black Srt-4: AGP Delta 46 turbo. Sold it and it only took the guy 5 days to total it

2015 HD Dyna Street Bob: V&H Shortshots, FP3, SE Stg 1 Air Cleaner, Progressive lowering shocks.

Status

Im the lead tech/fleet maintenance supervisor for country fresh logistics.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by niebs View Post
    Im the lead tech/fleet maintenance supervisor for country fresh logistics.
    Cool. A good friend of mine works over at JD Mushrooms.

Actually i thin khe drove a truck for country fresh a few yrs back

"Bleach Master"

Status

How do you feel about the many uses of bleach?
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Status

^^^ crazy ass mother fucker.
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

"Bleach Master"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post
    ^^^ crazy ass mother fucker.
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

GPz550 Addict

Status

2 on Craigslist in PA, but both are not short breads:

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...447531914.html

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...419857575.html

To find the right one, you must be like a diesel truck mud flap, flexible and willing to travel.
    DRTC #1176

2000 Bright White CC (1/553)
    Dyno'ed 07/05/13 (126,000 Miles) 230 Hp / 308 Tq
    14.6 @ 93 mph (2.18 60 ft.), 4130 lbs.(1/2 tank gas)
    Truck Pictures --> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Clough/Dakota/

1985 Kawasaki GPz550
    2003 SV650S (Race)
    1973 W100 Powerwagon

Mater: I don’t need to know where I’m goin’, I just need to know where I been!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    2 on Craigslist in PA, but both are not short breads:

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...447531914.html

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...419857575.html

To find the right one, you must be like a diesel truck mud flap, flexible and willing to travel.
    I like "short bread"! With bleach too!
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    I used to drive thru Chester co. I think. Rt 322 & Rt 1 ? I delivered to a place in Toughkenemen? , Lang Tendon, next to a mushroom farm. They coated our wire strand for us. Does this area sound right to you, I get mixed up w/West Chester, I think that is near Phila. airport. I see you also have a Harley. Last one I had was a 2004 Super Glide Sport. I can't ride any more, but I have the memories . We have some stuff in common. Hannums H.D. was on Rt1 also . I think there were 2 of them.
    I grew up in Chester County too, and you got those towns right except possibly the spelling of Toughkenemen (but I have no idea how it's spelled anyway)
    Hope to see you around the forum!

Status

Well the 98' R/T RC I was looking to buy is gone from Craigslist. Too bad, it was a real nice one a very close to what I was looking for. Sorry I didn't get back to this site sooner. I would like to see pics. of the R/T for sale in Toughkenomon? ( I probably spelled it wrong again ) or get some contact info on the seller if it's still for sale & a RC. I will try to put pics. of my 69' Sweptline up on this site, not too good at computer stuff. It's a driver & in pretty decent shape, again if any one is interested. Needs nothing mechanical, everything works.

Status

Well the 98' R/T RC I was looking to buy is gone from Craigslist. Too bad, it was a real nice one a very close to what I was looking for. Sorry I didn't get back to this site sooner. I would like to see pics. of the R/T for sale in Toughkenomon? ( I probably spelled it wrong again ) or get some contact info on the seller if it's still for sale & a RC. I will try to put pics. of my 69' Sweptline up on this site, not too good at computer stuff. It's a driver & in pretty decent shape, again if any one is interested. Needs nothing mechanical, everything works.
    my buddy back home was telling me about that on ethe other day. i wanna say that he said it was a CC though. ill ask him

Status

My buddy said the one in toughkenamon is a CC

Status

Oh well. Thanks for finding out though, I'll keep on looking. The regular cabs are difficult to find, but I'm in no big hurry. I'll keep checking back to this site to see if one comes up for sale within 100 miles of me. I'm still working on putting up pics. of my 69 D200 for sale.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast