+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kenne Bell + 4 Link build. Zcode Inspired top mount

Supporting Vendor

Status

Great lookin' truck!

---Under Construction---

Status

Beautiful truck. Love that color combo you chose.

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

Quote Originally Posted by JFreddy View Post
    I only ended up taking it to the Airdrie show (hometown) and the radium show this past year. Might have it in the world of wheels in Calgary (big maybe though). I'll drive the balls out of it this year for sure, which A&W do you go to and what nights? The one in Airdrie has a cruise night too, not a huge turnout though.
    I'll look for it at the world of wheels. Our group of friends usually volunteer there and help setup.

I usually go to the A&W cruise nights on Friday at the Glendeer Junction, right off Glenmore and Deerfoot in the automall. It fills up fast. Couple hundred cars show up. Lots of different builds from old rat rods to a Ford GT. The guys there would go crazy over the truck if you brought it.
    1998 RC RT Black

That's fuckin awesome!
    5.9 swapped, cam, Thorley's, Detroit locker, 4.11's, Cal-tracs, E-fan

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Very nice truck! How do you like the SRT Seats? Pros? Cons? How hard to upgrade from the stock seats?
    SRT Seats - I love them over the factory seats! Pro's - In my opinion way more comfortable over factory seats. More side support obviously. I have made multiple 3 hour ish drives in them and felt fine after.
    This is also for a short guy (I'm 5'9 and roughly 190-200 lbs). That being said, I've had a buddy who is 6'3" and about 230 ish sit in the passenger and not mind it too bad. I could see it being a little cramped for longer drives for taller guys. They do push your legs up more than the factory seats.
    Cons - Nothing off the top of my head. Maybe switching over to the SRT4 seat belt buckles/clickers (whatever you wanna call them) dug into the side of you a tiny bit. But, with a little tweaking you can fix that.

Install - I chatted with a somewhat local guy (he's on here too) that sent me pics of how he did his that helped a lot. Basically, cut off the factory bolt brackets off the old seats and welded them to the SRT4 seats. There are a couple different methods you can find on here on how to do it with and without welding. The most time consuming part for me was making sure the spacing was perfect and that the seats were straight while tacking them and that they stayed that way after they were fully welded.
    01 RC R/T Dakota
    KB Twin screw top mount,Modman Indy intake, (\/)opar Headers, Eddie heads+Cam+1.72 RR, 4 Link(QA1's), Hotchkis coils, Tubular C-Arms, SRT10 Wheels(18's&19's), 2x68mm SRT10 TB, Borla Mufflers w/o cats, MSD ign.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2