+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would part numbers be the same for all 4 Infinity speakers on the 99 Regular cab?

Status

Default Would part numbers be the same for all 4 Infinity speakers on the 99 Regular cab?

I'm going to be going backwards in redoing my Infinity sound system in my 99. I've got a rebuilt AM/FM/CD/Cassette nice and clean. I've got two good original tweeters. I don't think anything is wrong with my amplifier, if so I see them all the time in the salvage yards and even there is an NOS one available. In fact it all sound really nice with the aftermarket radio in but I'm going for an all original appearance in the cab and underhood. I'm wanting to know about the original Infinity speakers. Mine had Infinity speakers when I got the truck but someone had replaced them with aftermarket Infinity speakers, there was no Chrysler number on them. I emailed Chrysler and they said the part# is 5604321AB for the front door Infinity speakers. I remember mine all being the same size, I think 5.25". I think the Club Cab had 6x9. I want to know of anyone who has a Regular cab that may have taken out their original Infinity speakers do they all have the same numbers? Because Chrysler said I need 2 part# 5604321AB and 2 56043102AC for the rear but those are 6x9. So they didn't seem too sure either. I'm guessing all the regular cab speakers would be the same part numbers, right?

Home School Valedictorian

Status

I think you are wasting your time. The foam surrounds disintegrate over time. If, you can find good ones, they won't last long.
    The club cab did not use a 6x9.

The second part number you list is for the front doors. The first number listed is missing a digit.

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

R/T Lives Matter

Status

They did not have 6x9 originally, however if you want to go that route you can. I cut out the space needed for them in my old 5.2 club cab and they sounded/worked great. I plan on doing it in my club cab r/t as well
    99 R/T
    The never ending project

+ Reply to Thread