+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 10.82 @ 127.56

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier79 View Post
    Did Chris tune your truck?
    Yes, I can't say enough about Chris. His tune is spot on and you cannot ask for a nicer guy. He built the motor for me too. And this thing is a monster. There is still a lot left in this truck but I wanted it to be street able as well. With a 727 a bigger stall and a trans brake I could gain a few more tenths. And I can guarantee that's in my future. But I'm just enjoying it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    Yes, I can't say enough about Chris. His tune is spot on and you cannot ask for a nicer guy. He built the motor for me too. And this thing is a monster. There is still a lot left in this truck but I wanted it to be street able as well. With a 727 a bigger stall and a trans brake I could gain a few more tenths. And I can guarantee that's in my future. But I'm just enjoying it for now.
    Good shit man. I just picked mine up a few hours ago and making some passes in the morning. I made a bunch of 45 roll hits today trying to trip the gov pressure code I had been getting and all I can say is holy shit it's fucking fast. I did have some trouble starting it. Alternator is starting is starting to take a shit on me so the battery isnt gettinf charged. Glad your enjoying your beast
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier79 View Post
    Good shit man. I just picked mine up a few hours ago and making some passes in the morning. I made a bunch of 45 roll hits today trying to trip the gov pressure code I had been getting and all I can say is holy shit it's fucking fast. I did have some trouble starting it. Alternator is starting is starting to take a shit on me so the battery isnt gettinf charged. Glad your enjoying your beast
    U still going to cecil tomorrow? If so what time?

Vortech V-3, 52mm TB, EQ Heads, "R/T" Cam, MSaine VB, 2800 Stall, HS 1.7's, 11.6 @ 119 in 1/4

Status

Quote Originally Posted by moneypit View Post
    No, Bottom hole.
    Keep in mind I'm not leaving very hard. I'm leaving off the footbrake around 1800-2000 rpm. And I have a very street friendly 3200 stall 11" converter.
    I'm upper hole, 1/2 turn preload.
    Foot brake, leave at 2000
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Adobedude View Post
    I'm upper hole, 1/2 turn preload.
    Foot brake, leave at 2000
    I'm still playing with settings. But that was my best time and last time out for the season. It's winter weather here now so I'm done till spring. But I will continue to play with adjustments in the spring.

[QUOTE=Bang4theBuck;524093]U still going to cecil tomorrow? The gates open at 8am brother
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2