+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PCM issues

Default PCM issues

Sent my PCM off for repair due to the NO BUS issue. Truck cut off on me 3 times on the way home then wouldnt start again. Got home and showed NO BUS. Received PCM after repair and truck starts up and runs fine. Took it for a test drive and the trans will not shift out of first. When i let out it seems to go into neutral and free rev until 3k rpms. Then it starts to pull again. Once i stop and start it pulls normal but still will not shift. Company that repaired PCM says they have nothing to do with that. Shifted fine before PCM was sent off. Any suggestions? Should i have to flash the PCM?
    2003 R/T CC CAI & Exhaust 18" XD Thump wheels More to come!

I killed Goose

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dak03RT View Post
    Sent my PCM off for repair due to the NO BUS issue. Truck cut off on me 3 times on the way home then wouldnt start again. Got home and showed NO BUS. Received PCM after repair and truck starts up and runs fine. Took it for a test drive and the trans will not shift out of first. When i let out it seems to go into neutral and free rev until 3k rpms. Then it starts to pull again. Once i stop and start it pulls normal but still will not shift. Company that repaired PCM says they have nothing to do with that. Shifted fine before PCM was sent off. Any suggestions? Should i have to flash the PCM?
    Where did you get the PCM repaired?

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

Sent it to SIA Electronics. The NO BUS issue was fixed, just seems odd that it is now having issues shifting. It is back with them now and they are going to check it out again. It has a lifetime warranty. Waiting to hear what they have to say about it.

Sent the PCM back to them since it has a lifetime warranty. They replaced a part on it and sent it back. Transmission is back to shifting normally again.

I killed Goose

Status

Cool. Glad it worked out for you.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

+ Reply to Thread