Following is a copy/paste from last run. Forgive me, my memory is.......

Rewind to Sept 1999. Bought my first Dak. A brand new 5.2 Sport. Always liked the Gen III body lines. Immediately got some paint graphics and hopped up the little 5.2 and did racing and showing. (see pic #1). Fast forward to Dec 2008. A fire hydrant jumped out in front of me during a storm. Insurance totaled that 99 sport. Insurance cut me a check and I immediately landed my current 98 R/T (see pic #2). And just like the sport, paint and "go fast" parts started happening within a week. IMO, the cowl hood and Innovations cover add a ton of personality to these trucks. Future goals for the Black Pearl are a 500 fwhp, N/A motor. Motor is done (see pic #3). Just savig $$$ for an upgraded tranny. Current mods (see pic #4) are a stock block, OEM heads with massaged bowls and throats, 210X cam, MP springs and rockers, 2bbl M1, F&B tb, MSD ignition, Thorley/PPH headers, all cooled via BeCool radiator and twin Spal fans controlled with a Spal PWM controller. Current drivetrain includes an MSaine 2800 converter, Detroit TrueTrac diff fitted with Motive 4:56 gears, and Hotchkis sway bars. Power is planted to the ground via Cal-Tracs traction bars. No pics of the interior as it's your bare bones factory looking cockpit. In closing, thanks to those that nominated me. Lots of cool trucks in the running. Dakota for life!