+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woodward Dream Cruise?

Default Woodward Dream Cruise?

I was curious to see if Michigan R/T's we're meeting this weekend at the Technicolor paint store this weekend?
    2000 Dakota r/t, cc, V-1 vortech supercharger, spintech mid headers, edelbrock heads, comp cam, F&B 58mm throttle body, M-1 intake manifold, vortech air charge cooler, mopar valve covers, cowl hood, roll pan, Flyin Ryan tuned
    2002 Ram 5.9 (thirsty)
    2013 Durango Citadel Hemi- Loaded!
    1998 Durango SLT 5.2 260,000 still going!

Supporting Vendor

Status

I was out on Woodward Monday and Wednesday evening just looking around. Unfortunately I don't have the RT on the road yet but if people are getting together somewhere I'd probably stop by.
    I've spent most of my money on women, booze, and my truck. The rest of the money was wasted!

Smartphones are a menace to society and are creating a zombie apocalypse!

If you don't like me on the phone get off the road!

I didn't take my 2nd gen this year but I was cruising around in my crown vic. I only saw a handfull of dakotas this year.
    5.9 swapped, cam, Thorley's, Detroit locker, 4.11's, Cal-tracs, E-fan

Supporting Vendor

Status

I stopped up at the Technicolor paint store in Pontiac Saturday morning and there were a few guys I recognized there such as Justin F and Rob R. There were a few other guys I recognized but I don't remember their names. I guess some Dakota's were spread out in other areas, just not all united in one place like they were in years gone by.
    I've spent most of my money on women, booze, and my truck. The rest of the money was wasted!

Smartphones are a menace to society and are creating a zombie apocalypse!

If you don't like me on the phone get off the road!

+ Reply to Thread