+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steering Wheel Adapter

Default Steering Wheel Adapter

All,

Looking to put an aftermarket steering wheel in my 97 dakota... i know it has been done..just looking for some part numbers on the adapter hubs..and yes i realize that i will have to remove the air bag and clock spring and all that...thats ok....race truck...i have tried searching the forum with not much luck if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated...Thanks!

Panty Dropper

Status

Its a GM adapter, 88-94 full size
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

"Bleach Master"

Status

I used the dodge truck adapter
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

"Bleach Master"

Status

grant 4320
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

+ Reply to Thread