+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone in D1 need door panels ?

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Default Anyone in D1 need door panels ?

Hey guys, I have 2 extra sets of later R/T door panels. One set have the infinity tweeters, the other doesn't. I don't need them, as these 2 make 4 sets that I have total. Anyone want them ? Free. Just come get them, or I'll meet you some place. I don't need 'em and it seems a shame to trash them. They are dirty, but will clean up fin. I tested a spot already. Mostly just old and really dusty. Let me know.........
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Status

not really but I could use drivers side fender and bedside haha

What color? Dark gray by any chance?
    - 99' Dodge Dakota R/T CC -
    - 1 of 4 R/T Moon roof trucks; that I've seen anyway. -
    - Stock Bed, Stock Tailgate. Coming soon...

- #1253 -

God I wish you would have said 00 and before. I've been looking for a drivers side door panel for 4 years now. Good lookin out Don!
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MOPARS&FiREARMS_66 View Post
    What color? Dark gray by any chance?
    yup
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    yup
    Gonna be at Carisle this year perhaps?
    - 99' Dodge Dakota R/T CC -
    - 1 of 4 R/T Moon roof trucks; that I've seen anyway. -
    - Stock Bed, Stock Tailgate. Coming soon...

- #1253 -

Status

Depends on how quick I get the yellow truck done. The R/T is in no shape for Carlisle, needs a paint job bad

still have these?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by lowpatrol View Post
    still have these?
    I do

Status

how far are you from philly airport are you? id be interested if they come complete. like with window controls, are the clips still good?

Status

Monmouth county. Passenger side I clipped the window switch, everything else is there. driver side is complete

+ Reply to Thread