+ Reply to Thread

Thread: not mine 99 R/T Solar Yellow Phoenix AZ area

Default not mine 99 R/T Solar Yellow Phoenix AZ area

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/6127294500.html

condition. I have had her for over a year and did some tasteful upgrades to her. She is a rare color and model as there was ONLY 653 made in Solar Yellow Extended cabs. I just do not have the time anymore for her because of college.

Mine is an Arizona truck and has no rust. The interior is near perfect! It is NOT grungy, worn or dirty. The seats and headliner have no tears or stains, and the dash has no cracks and is not sun baked. It has the Infinity Speaker & Tweeter system with the OEM CD/Cassette radio. Everything in the interior works! It is a very clean and comfortable interior.

The exterior is awesome with only afew scuffs in the paint and a small door ding. I replaced the windshield a few months ago because of a rock hitting the windshield. I just received a new driver side door decal for it and will be included in the sale. The truck IS a restore/salvage due to a side-swipe, if that bothers you, please dont contact me. I am not going to give it away or be lowballed.

If not bothered by that, the original owner repaired it back to near perfect condition with OEM parts. The paint is in perfect condition. (Please look at the pictures and believe it or not, the truck is "dirty" in my book because of a blowing dust storm we had the day I took most of these pictures.)

The frame is completely straight and she drives true. The ARE tonneau cover is the heavy duty fiberglass, painted to match the truck, and the lifts work perfectly. I will have a full-frame receiver in the bed with the sale of the truck as I do not have time to install it. I also have a matching R/T spare rim and tire for it.

The 5.9L (360 c.i.) engine is STRONG, fast and tight. I did a recent tune-up with performance plugs and wires, synthetic fluids, and new battery. The A/C is ICE cold, and the heater was bypassed, but all it needs is the hoses re-installed. There are NO air or fluid leaks on this truck.

She has new ball joints (done by the original owner), heavy duty front sway bar (OEM), and then I upgraded the front and rear suspension. It has new front performance handling shocks in the boxes and for the rear, it has a 3:92 posi-traction rear end, rear sway bar from the factory and I added Lakewood Traction Bars to increase the rear handling/roll and reduce loss of traction.

My truck is planted to the ground when you romp on it now and goes in a straight line. The exhaust is original and sounds mean. I will be honest, I hit 110 mph on the freeway and I never knew it. But I have not raced it or tore the engine up or anything, just got carried away.

I am selling it to finish paying for my Master's degree or otherwise I would keep it. I would not hesitate to drive her anywhere or even cross country! So if you want a strong, fast, good looking machine with low miles, (118K which equals 6500 per year since new) this is it.

***Disclaimer***

She is "As-Is" but if you have any questions or an offer, or want a few more pics, please contact me *6twor3.3seven7.6five7two* text works best!

Looking for cash, best offer, or car trade with cash on your end...no tire kickers, no test drives without cash, don't need it romped on or trashed, serious buyers only. No lowballers...you want a 3k or $2500 truck...go get a regular dakota...let's not waste each others time.

Status

You need to put a price in your add please.

Quote Originally Posted by y2krtaf View Post
    You need to put a price in your add please.
    I pulled the Craigslist listing and put it in my post. Vehicle is not mine i happened acrossed it the other day. And i agree it needs a price on it

Status

Hmmmm would make a nice soul mate for my std cab.
    1999 R/C Solar yellow

Status

Salvage title, 120k miles, and he calls 3k a "lowball? stupid.

+ Reply to Thread