I've been buying as many old magazines with Dakota R/T articles in them for information to make some kind of display to use at car shows. I've so far come up with 4 magazines. They are: Autoweek March 2, 1998, Hot Rod August 1998, Motor Trend December, 1999, and Sport Truck February 1998. In the Sport Truck magazine it shows a 1998 Flame Red Dakota R/T they tested but it had Ram SS/T wheels instead of the normal R/T wheels. Were they suppose to have the SS/T wheels originally? I like the normal R/T wheels better anyway. I just thought it looked strange to see it in the magazine and that was the first year of the R/T. They weren't as fast from the factory as I thought they were. The Autoweek doesn't really give it too much coverage, Hot Rod magazine posted the best 1/4 mile time of 14.85 at 91 MPH manually shifting the automatic. That was the most impressive for the stock Dakota R/T. The Motor Trend tested a 1999 Solar Yellow Extended Cab which ran 16.00 at 85.7 MPH and the writer really thought the truck was embarrassing. Finally Sport Truck was the one that had the 98 with the SS/T wheels and it ran a 16.17 at 83.15 MPH. They actually did state that they did an off idle launch. I imagine the Motor Trend tester did too and Hot Rod said they found out the best RPM to launch. I've got a lot of Mopar Muscle issues with Dakota R/T features but I was looking for reviews of the years of the Dakota R/T not modifications. I do remember I have one Mopar Muscle article on a Dakota R/T review where they ran like a 14.90 or something like that launching at 1500 RPM. I think they were testing removing the air filter or something like that. Anyone know of any other issues where they do the reviews like these?