+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Opinion on 2 different beasts...

R/T Lives Matter

Status

Congrats! that's one sweet lookin truck!
    99 R/T
    The never ending project

Status

Should have done the Challenger!
    Edelbrock Magnum heads, Harland-Sharp 1:6 RR, Jomar Performance Ultra-Lite Stud Girdle, SoutheastPerformance Sheet Metal Valve Covers, Custom Hyd Roller from Reed Cams, Mopar M-1 2 Brl Intake, Hughes Stage 1 TB, JBA SS Headers, Jacobs Electronics Pro Street Ignition System and Wires, MBRP 'Cuda Style Exhaust, Western Chassis 2" drop front and rear, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Terry DeLong Pro-Glass Shaker Hood

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    Fckn sweet, what year? mileage ? How much ? I want to get the polished wheels for mine !
    Its an 05 with 2700 miles. It was listed at 29,999 but I got them down to 28,500. This truck is as mint as the pictures look. In fact I've bought new cars that didn't look as good as this does. Its all stock except for a K&N drop in which I'm happy with because it just means its a clean canvas.

By the way did you pickup that Silver one you test drove? I thought those black wheels were a pretty sweet contrast!

Quote Originally Posted by kota360 View Post
    Should have done the Challenger!
    Yeah, honestly I know the technology is leaps and bounds beyond anything they built in 05 but even on a Scatpack with fewer options my payments were still going to be about 150 bucks more a month going that route. This way I got a genuine SRT with a Viper motor and a Dana 60 all from the factory that is a little more unique than buying a Scat off the lot. Like I said I really would have loved to have the green T/A I test drove but this thing is just indescribably fun in its own right.

"Bleach Master"

Status

man phuck that what other people say bullshit, buy what you like and tell everyone else to kick rocks!!!
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

I killed Goose

Status

Nice truck man!
    That's one ride on my bucket list but they are holding valve pretty well. They probably be in the mid to high 20's for a long time.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Bleed View Post
    Its an 05 with 2700 miles. It was listed at 29,999 but I got them down to 28,500. This truck is as mint as the pictures look. In fact I've bought new cars that didn't look as good as this does. Its all stock except for a K&N drop in which I'm happy with because it just means its a clean canvas.

By the way did you pickup that Silver one you test drove? I thought those black wheels were a pretty sweet contrast!
    Holy fuck, that's practically NEW, yes I did pick up the silver one , I'm happy with it, just going to do a canned tune and 1.75 drop in the rear that's it, it already has headers and the k&n fipkit and the cat back mbrp 4or 5" exhaust, but it's clean for 61k miles,

Nice!! Once its all said and done I'll probably pick up a cat back and a tune of some sort. Already have a K&N. Just the tune alone in these trucks net like 75 to 80 horse power. It responds almost like a diesel. One of them I test drove had a Magnaflow... Man its music to the ears.

congrats on your purchase....looks awesome

if I read your post right you financed it for 7 years.....not to pry but I can't imagine the finance rate would be attractive on a 12 year old truck

Quote Originally Posted by redbank View Post

if I read your post right you financed it for 7 years.....not to pry but I can't imagine the finance rate would be attractive on a 12 year old truck
    For a strict auto loan possibly. Some credit unions will give plc's or home equities. As long as one has the collateral to cover the loan, some of them can be easier to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by redbank View Post

I meant if I went with the Challenger I was looking at I would have most likely financed it for 7 years. This truck I have financed for 4 years and the payments are still less than what the car would have been.

okay, no biggie....just wasn't sure I read it correctly....enjoy and remember we can't take it with us ($)....I just don't like giving it away in the form of interest for all the payments I have already

Bringing this back to the top to see how you guys are liking your purchases? Have you done anything to them?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2