+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know these injectors?

Default Anyone know these injectors?

Hey guys, been a long time!
    Long story short I've decided to finally throw my supercharger on the truck. I bought it with some injectors from a guy locally some 5-6 years ago. He had told me the size but I don't recall.

They are Siemens deka 53030778

I googled it but couldn't find the same part number.
    Any info would be appreciated!

Supporting Vendor

Status

Looks like a 22 lbs injector at 43.5 psi. https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-Remanuf...-/291074423521

So if you're at ~50 psi it is a 24 lbs injector.

Probably a little too small for your application.

Oh! Ha! Thanks for the help guess I will be buying new ones, will the Ford racing 39 lbs injectors suffice? I can't remember if I was going with those or the 42 lbs... But Ford racing doesn't make the 42s anymore. Suggestions? Don't know what guys are running these days... My larger pulley is 9 psi
    Last edited by Rusty9; 01-27-2018 at 04:08 AM.

Also are you the guy that runs hi-potek? I've spent days of my life on that website

Status

I run Siemens Deka 60 lb injectors as my go to for most boosted applications including my own personal truck.
    RYAN/TUNED

Got questions?!? Get the answers ->>> http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...estions-thread
    For fastest response please text or email at ryan@frptuning.com ,please no PM's!!!

Supporting Vendor

Status

Oh! Ha! Thanks for the help guess I will be buying new ones, will the Ford racing 39 lbs injectors suffice? I can't remember if I was going with those or the 42 lbs... But Ford racing doesn't make the 42s anymore. Suggestions? Don't know what guys are running these days... My larger pulley is 9 psi
    That would depend upon your level of hp and the way your tuner sets his tuning parameters. I am working on a project for another guy using Ryan as his tuner and Ryan specified 60# injectors for his build too. So that is what I supplied him with.

Also are you the guy that runs hi-potek? I've spent days of my life on that website
    Yeah, I'm that guy. lol
    Last edited by 98Dak408; 01-27-2018 at 06:25 PM.

+ Reply to Thread