I'll preface this by saying I realize this isn't exactly the right place to post this but it seemed like the most likely place, I guess.

I've decided after 16 years it might be time to move on from the old R/T. We've had a our fun over the years and after the 155 thousand mile maintenance it runs better than the day I drove it off the lot when I was 19 years old (35 as of today, Yikes) and so now would be a good time to get it sold and move on.

That being said I'm not here for a sales pitch but just some opinions on the 2 vehicles I've narrowed it down to. After a lot of perseverance I've manage to track down an 05 SRT-10 Ram RC with only 2000 miles on it (Yes 2000). The truck is simply pristine. Its been in a climate controlled garage most of the time and maintained by a collector. It not only fulfills my desire to find a spiritual successor to my Dakota but also, at least at this point in my life, my best shot at owning something as close as I can get to a Viper. I've driven a couple of these trucks and if you could envision the smile this thing gives me its like when the Grinch is plotting to steal Christmas. Gas mileage isn't great but i didn't see it being that much worse than what I've been driving for the last couple decades. The real trick has been trying to finagle the financing since these vehicles are real odd balls and an MSRP on a good one is rarely near NADA price. Long story short with some negotiating I just have to drop by the bank and we are good to go.

In the mean time I've always had a soft spot for the Challenger. I've always had my heart set on a Scat Pack before I got on this Ram kick. I know exactly what options I'd get except for which color. Obviously it would be a new car, much higher tech, fast as hell (With the A8), and I'd be able to drive around more than 1 other person if I desired. I'm planning on test driving one this weekend and I imagine that it will make this decision all the more difficult. With the incentives they're offering on them right now, my down payment, and my dads discount its probably the best deal you could ask for out of a brand new high performance car. Financing is all the same beyond that. My bank is pretty solid.

Obviously this is all ultimately my decision but I'm beating the crap out of myself deciding what I want. I know there is a huge contrast between these 2 vehicles but the reason I'm asking here is because I needed the opinion of folks who understand what sport trucks are about as well as those in the Mopar family. What do you guys think and what would you go for in this situation?