+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Embed vidoes

Status

Default Embed vidoes

I see most guys here can embed videos here. I haven't thought much of it but I went to try a few times and I just cant seem to get it right. Some forums are ridiculous easy, just cut and paste. But this one I cant seem to get. I'm sure its something stupid I'm just missing. Anyone want to hold me hand and walk me thru it

Quote Originally Posted by niebs View Post
    I see most guys here can embed videos here. I haven't thought much of it but I went to try a few times and I just cant seem to get it right. Some forums are ridiculous easy, just cut and paste. But this one I cant seem to get. I'm sure its something stupid I'm just missing. Anyone want to hold me hand and walk me thru it
    What type of video? Most post YouTube. For that (at least), there are 2 options, one is to click the icon that looks like a piece of film. In the quick reply, it's just above the typing box, 6 in from the right on the bottom row (it is preceded by pic, and followed by a quote bubble, then # then <> then 2 others that are too small to read on my display.

The other is to just put [ video ] and [ /video ] (without spaces) around your video link.

For other types or sites, I'm not entirely sure.
    2003 Black CC R/T, 1 of (less than) 376

Status

Test...

Status

well shit. yeah that's a lot easier. I was trying copy and paste all kinds of stuff then tried the "youtube" box thats a few to the right of the video strip but that just gave broken link . Figured it was something dumb i was missing. Thanks a lot for your help.

2003 Black CC R/T, 1 of (less than) 376

+ Reply to Thread