+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Air hat hold down brackets

Default Air hat hold down brackets

Stainless steel airhat hold downs. 25 each plus 4.50 shipping. These are for stock casting tbs that have been machined to be bigger and would otherwise use an s bolt, far superior clamping force that is more evenly distributed. Especially helpful for boosted applications. This may work for f&b too since it uses stock bolt pattern. Will come with stainless cap head screws.

Paypal is white59rt@yahoo.com - $29.50 - Put an address in notes, I cant hunt everyone down.

I am making a run of them next week or so.

*EDIT THEY HAVE ALL SHIPPED*
    Last edited by WhiteRT; 05-08-2017 at 07:24 PM.

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

I died when I read that post name Todd, Read it out loud to yourself, sounds like forest gump

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

Status

Payment sent via Paypal.

Thanks.
    Terryif-you-could-js3fyn.jpg
    Last edited by TC-RT; 03-14-2017 at 12:54 AM.

Money sent. Also sent a PM.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jmself84 View Post
    Money sent. Also sent a PM.
    Same here. Waiting for a response.

Any updates on this?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jmself84 View Post
    Any updates on this?
    You get any updates? The only message I received was on 3/31 saying it would be about a week or so before he could get to shipping. I know you told me there were some hardware issues and he was waiting for the correct hardware. It's been a little over 7 weeks since I sent payment and close to the same for you. I have sent a few PMs, but no response.

If you here anything, please let me know.

Thanks.

Back in black

Status

I received mine this week. Seen another guy did as well on FB. You guys should be getting yours any day now (assuming they were all shipped at the same time).

Status

Sounds good. Hope to see it soon.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by WeezyRT View Post
    I received mine this week. Seen another guy did as well on FB. You guys should be getting yours any day now (assuming they were all shipped at the same time).
    How many days lapsed from the time you paid to the time you had the part in your hand? I am currently on Day 56 and counting.

They were all shipped. I dont get on here any more at all, only screen shots of the complaints. If you dont get it email me at white59rt@yahoo.com

Cheers.

*EDIT* Whoops its funny the two guys going back and forth about not getting them are the only two who didnt send an address with the paypal. When I get them they will ship. Please follow the instructions in the for sale post next time so I dont get drug around when I am not here.

And I apologize they took longer, at the mercy of other people.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRT View Post
    They were all shipped. I dont get on here any more at all, only screen shots of the complaints. If you dont get it email me at white59rt@yahoo.com

Cheers.

*EDIT* Whoops its funny the two guys going back and forth about not getting them are the only two who didnt send an address with the paypal. When I get them they will ship. Please follow the instructions in the for sale post next time so I dont get drug around when I am not here.

And I apologize they took longer, at the mercy of other people.
    I am not trying to drag your name around just stating facts, there is a difference. My apologies for not including my address when I sent my Paypal payment, I will take fault for that as that was my shortcoming. I did however PM you my address on 3/13. So to say you did not have my address is not entirely correct as you sent me a PM on 3/31.

If they all shipped, how did you get my address that I never sent you? If you can come on here to defend yourself, I can as well.

I was not aware you do not visit here often. It was my assumption that I could PM you for updates and status so I guess thats an additional mistake on my part. I could have sent you an email but I figured the forum was the best way to communicate.

It's also my fault that I purchased a part that was not ready to be shipped. See DRTC selling rules #3 and #4 respectively. If you are going to be at the mercy of others for parts you are selling, wait until they are ready for shipment. I will chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Again, not dragging your name around.

Cheers.

Shipping address sent to white59rt@yahoo.com
    Last edited by TC-RT; 05-09-2017 at 01:26 PM.

It was clearly stated as a group buy so I never gave people the assumption they were ready. The good thing is I have been doing this for over a decade and never screwed one person. I am just at the mercy of the people who own the equipment. I make stuff to try to help people as vendors have all but vanished, I don't blame them, but unlike them this isn't my job.

I helped author the rules I don't need a refresher course, thanks though.

I will ship them now that I have an address.

I also won't post up here any more since I don't come here any longer. I should have put my email in the original post, my fault.

Peace,

Todd

Status

I appreciate it Todd. I was at fault as well. Should have read your instructions better.

Terry

WTF!!! Yah let piss off ONE OF THE ONLY people making parts for our old as dinosaurs... GreaTC idea.. I've been in on many of Todd's part buys.. Send money (with address...) wait patiently and don't bitch... What this results are QUALITY one off parts.... rule # 1 perspective in buying parts from and individual and not a company

I like free kittens

Status

I know Todd. He won't let one disgruntled customer get under his skin. He won't stop doing what he does. What he typically does, is if someone is complaining, is put their name at the bottom of the list and ship to them last. But he will ship.

This was a simple miscommunication by both involved. Nothing more. No drama needed.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 99WhiteD View Post
    WTF!!! Yah let piss off ONE OF THE ONLY people making parts for our old as dinosaurs... GreaTC idea.. I've been in on many of Todd's part buys.. Send money (with address...) wait patiently and don't bitch... What this results are QUALITY one off parts.... rule # 1 perspective in buying parts from and individual and not a company
    I definitely do not want to tick Todd or anyone else off on here. Like you said, wait patiently for quality parts. I told Todd I would make sure my address is included next time.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    I know Todd. He won't let one disgruntled customer get under his skin. He won't stop doing what he does. What he typically does, is if someone is complaining, is put their name at the bottom of the list and ship to them last. But he will ship.

This was a simple miscommunication by both involved. Nothing more. No drama needed.
    No problem. Don't want to cause any drama. I will wait patiently and follow directions better next time.

+ Reply to Thread